|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fred Vincy is what relation of Rosamond?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her uncle.
2. Whom does Mr. Lydgate admire?
(a) Mary Garth.
(b) Rosamond Vincy.
3. Where does Chapter 13 take place?
(a) Lydgate's office.
(b) Tipton Grange.
(c) Mr. Bulstrode's office.
(d) Stone Court.
4. The setting of Chapter 19 is where?
5. What does Mr. Vincy want Bulstrode to do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Pay him back.
(c) Loan him money.
(d) Come to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 15 provides a brief biography of which character?
2. Though he does not pursue a career in it, Will admires which subject?
3. The dinner party guests question Mr. Brooke about his endorsement of which new professional in town?
4. In the Prelude, the author describes the life of what saint?
5. Why does Sir James Chettam come to the dinner party at Tipton Grange?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)