|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the letter to Featherstone?
2. In the Prelude, the author describes the life of what saint?
(a) Saint John.
(b) Saint Theresa.
(c) Saint Christopher.
(d) Saint Mary.
3. Regarding Dorothea, Sir Chettam seeks whose counsel?
(a) Mr. Brooke's.
(c) Mr. Cadwallader's.
4. Mary Garth is what to Peter Featherstone?
5. What does Mr. Vincy want Bulstrode to do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Loan him money.
(c) Pay him back.
(d) Come to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will Ladislaw is what relation of Casaubon?
2. In the end, who is appointed chaplain?
3. What relation is Celia to Dorothea?
4. Dorothea is awed and intimidated by what characteristic of Casaubon?
5. The men on the board of the hospital meet to vote on the new chaplain. The vote is a tie between which characters?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)