|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the letter to Featherstone?
2. Why does Mr. Brooke refuse to talk politics with his guest?
(a) His guest is a woman.
(b) His guest is rude.
(c) His guest is uneducated.
(d) His guest is lower-class.
3. Chapter 15 provides a brief biography of which character?
4. Where does Chapter 13 take place?
(a) Mr. Bulstrode's office.
(b) Lydgate's office.
(c) Stone Court.
(d) Tipton Grange.
5. What feminine pastime does Dorothea deem wasteful?
(d) Horseback riding.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dinner party guests question Mr. Brooke about his endorsement of which new professional in town?
2. Why does Sir James Chettam come to the dinner party at Tipton Grange?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 4, from where are Dorothea and Celia returning?
4. What does Mr. Brooke show Dorothea upon her return to Tipton?
5. Why does Mr. Brooke disapprove of Dorothea's engagement to Casaubon?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)