|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 73-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Dorothea was away in Rome, what happened to her sister Celia?
(a) She died.
(b) She moved to London.
(c) She became engaged.
(d) She fell ill.
2. Though he does not pursue a career in it, Will admires which subject?
3. How does Featherstone feel about Mary giving up her savings?
(a) He feels guilty for not loaning Fred the money himself.
(b) He admires her kindness.
(c) He envies her charitable spirit.
(d) He thinks she should stop being so selfless.
4. What is the cause for controversy in town, as of Chapter 56?
(a) Proposed taxes.
(b) A railroad.
(c) A political scandal.
(d) New bylaws.
5. Who faints at the town meeting?
(a) Mr. Vincy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 4, from where are Dorothea and Celia returning?
2. What is Bulstrode's occupation?
3. Celia insists that Dorothea not wear what?
4. What will make Dorothea feel better?
5. Casaubon spends most of his honeymoon doing what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)