|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 73-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydgate prescribe for Raffles' treatment?
2. Who rebukes Fred's gambling habit and implores him to behave in a manner that makes him worthy of Mary Garth?
(a) Mr. Garth.
3. Who faints at the town meeting?
(c) Mr. Vincy.
4. What about Lydgate is seen as scandalous by the other doctors in Middlemarch?
(a) His level of care.
(b) His lack of thorough examination.
(c) The shabbiness of his office.
(d) His desire to autopsy corpses.
5. Who is concerned for Dorothea's health?
(a) Will Ladislaw.
(b) Celia and Mr. Brooke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brooke tell Ladislaw at the end of Chapter 51?
2. While Dorothea was away in Rome, what happened to her sister Celia?
3. Where does Mary want to work?
4. What does Mr. Brooke show Dorothea upon her return to Tipton?
5. What ailment is affecting John Raffles while he resides at Stone Court?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)