|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 73-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Celia insists that Dorothea not wear what?
(a) Her mourning cap.
(b) Her favorite dress.
(c) A scarf that Ladislaw gave her.
(d) A pin that Casaubon gave her.
2. The author compares the deceased's relatives to what animals?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 4, from where are Dorothea and Celia returning?
(a) The market.
(b) A visit to Sir Chettam's estate.
(c) A visit to Edward Casaubon's estate.
(d) The bank.
4. What has changed for Celia by the time of Casaubon's death?
(a) She is divorced.
(b) She is widowed.
(c) She has had a baby.
(d) She is in poor health.
5. According to his will, Dorothea will forfeit her share of Casaubon's estate if she does what?
(a) Marries Will Ladislaw.
(b) Moves out of the country.
(c) Leaves Lowick.
(d) Does not continue Casaubon's research.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 15 provides a brief biography of which character?
2. Who takes over for Lydgate in caring for Raffles?
3. What happens to Fred after he visits Mary?
4. What is Bulstrode's occupation?
5. Who is concerned for Dorothea's health?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)