|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 15 provides a brief biography of which character?
2. Why does Mr. Brooke disapprove of Dorothea's engagement to Casaubon?
(a) He wants Dorothea to remain unmarried.
(b) He wants Celia to marry before Dorothea.
(c) He thinks Dorothea is too young to marry.
(d) He thinks Casaubon is too old.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 4, from where are Dorothea and Celia returning?
(a) A visit to Sir Chettam's estate.
(b) A visit to Edward Casaubon's estate.
(c) The market.
(d) The bank.
4. Who delivers the letter to Featherstone?
5. Though he does not pursue a career in it, Will admires which subject?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Casaubon and Dorothea's first argument about?
2. What is Bulstrode's occupation?
3. Whom does Mr. Lydgate admire?
4. What does Mrs. Vincy hope Fred will do?
5. How does Featherstone feel about Mary giving up her savings?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)