|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 67-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will call Lowick?
2. What does Lydgate think is the real reason for Bulstrode's resignation?
(a) Bulstrode's declining health.
(b) Bulstrode thinks Lydgate would do a better job.
(c) It is too much work.
(d) The operational cost of the hospital.
3. Dover, the man to whom Lydgate owes many of his debts, has come to repossess what item(s) belonging to Lydgate?
4. Who seeks out Lydgate at the beginning of Chapter 43?
(a) Mr. Brooke.
5. What about Lydgate is seen as scandalous by the other doctors in Middlemarch?
(a) His level of care.
(b) His desire to autopsy corpses.
(c) The shabbiness of his office.
(d) His lack of thorough examination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fred is most upset that the debt he owes to Mr. Garth has hurt whom?
2. Why does this character visit Lydgate?
3. Will and Adolf convince Dorothea and Casaubon to do what?
4. Who comes to visit Bulstrode after Lydgate leaves?
5. What does Bulstrode ask Mr. Garth to do after Bulstrode leaves town?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)