|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 3: June 23, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cringle tell Rutherford about seeing and hearing the cabin boy in Falcon's quarters?
(a) He tells Rutherford to tell anyone who will listen.
(b) He says nothing to Rutherford about it.
(c) He tells Rutherford not to speak of it to anyone.
(d) He tells Rutherford that he wants to kill Falcon over it.
2. After Rutherford's new friend passes out from alcohol, what does Rutherford do?
(a) Steals the man's work papers and uses his identity to start a new life in Alabama.
(b) Steals the man's work papers and boards the ship as him.
(c) Boards the ship as a stowaway.
(d) Goes home and prepares for his wedding.
3. Captain Falcon tells Rutherford that the cargo they will pick up at Bangalang includes forty ______________ tribes people.
4. Which crew member does Cringle tell Rutherford to stay away from?
(a) Nathaniel Meadows.
(c) Captain Falcon.
5. What is Isadora's career?
(b) Tarot reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activates the safety on the pistol that Falcon gives Rutherford?
2. What is the term used for the toilet?
3. When Rutherford sees the Allmuseri, what tribe does he describe them as taller than?
4. How does Tommy wind up being the first to try to look at the mysterious cargo inside the crate?
5. What position does Peter Cringle hold aboard the Republic?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)