|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 8: August 1, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rutherford encounters Falcon in the passageway after one of Falcon's booby traps goes off, what emotion does he hear in Falcon's voice?
2. What does Captain Falcon tell Rutherford he has been teased about since he was a boy?
(a) His small size.
(b) His limp.
(c) His protruding belly.
(d) His voice.
3. What effect does Rutherford say the written form of the Allmuseri language has on him?
(a) It confuses him.
(b) It relaxes him.
(c) It makes him anxious.
(d) It angers him.
4. In the Allmuseri language, what part of speech is used instead of nouns?
5. Who becomes the unofficial ship's doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the battle ends, whom do the Allmuseri accuse of being responsible for the brutal ways in which they were treated?
2. As Rutherford observes the condition of the slaves, what does he decide about Captain Falcon?
3. What does Rutherford eventually take up as a career?
4. How many slaves is Ngonyama put in charge of?
5. What prophecy of Reverend Chandler about him does Rutherford say comes true in Entry 3?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)