|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 3: June 23, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the crew's sleeping quarters, according to Rutherford's entry?
(b) Berthing area.
2. What was the profession of Captain Falcon's father?
3. At the beginning of Entry 2, what does Rutherford say wakes him up?
(a) A pistol pressed against his stomach.
(b) A knife pressed against his neck.
(c) A pistol pressed against his head.
(d) A knife pressed against his stomach.
4. What is the name of the sailor Rutherford meets?
5. What position does Peter Cringle hold aboard the Republic?
(c) First mate and quartermaster.
(d) First mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the cargo is brought on board, what does Captain Falcon put Rutherford in charge of?
2. Isadora's terms leave Rutherford so afraid that he is afflicted for several hours with bouts of _________________.
3. How does Tommy wind up being the first to try to look at the mysterious cargo inside the crate?
4. What is the term used for the toilet?
5. While in New Orleans, where does Rutherford like to hang out?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)