|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entry 5: June 30, 1830.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term used for the toilet?
(c) Honey bucket.
2. How many years older than Rutherford is his brother Jackson?
3. Where does the explorer now reside?
(a) In a plantation in New Orleans.
(b) In a hacienda in Madrid.
(c) In a temple in Bangalang.
(d) In an institution for the insane in Havana.
4. Isadora agrees to pay off Rutherford's debt if he agrees to what?
(a) Kill Santos.
(b) Kill Mr. Zeringue.
(c) Marry her the next day.
(d) Work aboard the Republic.
5. Where did freedman Rutherford Calhoun work when he was a slave?
(a) In the gardens.
(b) As a house slave.
(c) In the corn fields.
(d) In the cotton fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rutherford, what are Falcon's legs shorter than?
2. How does Rutherford assume Falcon obtained the souvenirs in his cabin?
3. Jackson is the epitome of goodness, and Rutherford is the ______________.
4. What is Isadora's career?
5. What is the only thing that Falcon is concerned with?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)