Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of the history of nuclear weapons does Schelling describe?
2. What does Schelling say might be a demographic consequence of parents choosing their children's traits?
3. What does Schelling say is the goal of a binary choice model?
4. What assumption does Schelling make about people's feelings about nuclear weapons?
5. What does Schelling say would be the result of chromosomal selection that allowed parents to select for high-IQ children?
Essay Topic 1
What is a positive kind of discrimination, and what tools does a society or a government have for reinforcing positive discrimination?
Essay Topic 2
Which has a bigger effect on society, the choices people can see, or the choices they make that cannot be seen?
Essay Topic 3
Where are economic models and their concept of equilibrium useful? What kinds of behaviors do they help social scientists to influence? What kinds of behaviors are not accounted for in these mathematical-economic models?
This section contains 1,111 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)