|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ian say he knows Taylor is a good person?
(a) She's in the cell with the others who won't obey Hatch.
(b) She's Tara's sister.
(c) He says he can see positive or negative energy.
(d) He says he can just tell.
2. What does Dr. Hatch say they're having for dinner in honor of Taylor's homecoming?
(a) Beef Wellington.
(c) Chicken spaghetti.
(d) Chicken ala King.
3. What does Lieutenant Lloyd say Clyde has been ranting about ever since he was arrested?
(a) That they're all going to die.
(b) Electric children and a false academy.
(c) Hatches and glow worms.
(d) Glow children taking over the world.
4. Why does Tara say they can have all the bananas they want?
(a) Yellow fruits enhance their glows.
(b) They can actually have all the fruit they want.
(c) The high potassium content is good for them.
(d) There are banana trees out back.
5. Where is the family meeting everyone is required to attend at the Elgen Academy?
(a) The library.
(b) The conservatory.
(c) The classroom where the children all have school.
(d) The dining room.
6. What is the name of the street Jack lives on?
(a) Lenore Street.
(b) Leamons Lane.
(c) Leslie Street.
(d) Lee Avenue.
7. What is Tara's answer when Taylor asks if they are always allowed to have champagne?
(a) They aren't typically allowed any alcohol.
(b) It's only becuse Taylor has arrived.
(c) They're treated like adults.
(d) Champagne enhances their powers.
8. Where does Tara say they're going that morning?
(a) A concert being staged in Taylor's honor.
(b) The Miracle Mile for shopping.
(c) A string of discount stores in search of bargains.
9. What does Dr. Hatch say will happen to Michael's mother if Michael shocks anyone?
(a) She'll be killed.
(b) She'll be shocked twice.
(c) She'll be shocked.
(d) She'll be shocked for an hour.
10. What does Dr. Hatch say when Tara says they've spent about ten thousand dollars?
(a) He hadn't expected them to spend so much so quickly.
(b) They should pick up the pace.
(c) They should be about finished.
(d) He wants to know what Tara bought for herself.
11. What does Clyde say is Nichelle's purpose?
(a) She's the only Glow completely loyal to Hatch.
(b) She's able to control the emotions of the other Glows.
(c) She can read the minds of other Glows.
(d) She's Hatch's protection against the Glows.
12. What does Michael buy to share with Ostin when Ostin wakes in Chapter 35?
(a) Donuts and strawberry milk.
(b) Fruit juice and pastries.
(c) Cookies and soda.
(d) Beef jerky and bottled water.
13. How does Michael get the elevator door to close?
(a) With a key.
(b) By pushing the emergency close button.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) With an electrical pulse.
14. What is Taylor's response when Tara says, "We're not people. We're special."
(a) I'm just a cheerleader.
(b) You've been brainwashed.
(c) You're no better than anyone else.
(d) You're no better than me.
15. What does Tara say to the hostess at the Japanese restaurant that prompts them to give her a table?
(a) She's a celebrity.
(b) Dr. Hatch has reservations.
(c) She will pay five hundred dollars for a table.
(d) She's from the Elgen Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Hatch reveal about Michael's father's death?
2. What does Michael do when he learns his conversation with Clyde will be recorded?
3. What does Tara have for breakfast?
4. What does Clyde say when Michael says he'll help Clyde get out of jail?
5. What does Michael say happened to his father?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)