|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ian say he'd known Michael was on the grounds before he arrived at the cell where Taylor is being held?
(a) He'd heard some guards talking.
(b) He'd read the minds of some guards.
(d) He has a sixth sense about Glows.
2. What does Tara say is Griffin's purpose on the outing Tara and Taylor take that morning?
(a) To make sure they don't run away.
(b) To carry their bags.
(c) To keep them from over spending.
(d) To protect them.
3. Why does Tara say they can have all the bananas they want?
(a) Yellow fruits enhance their glows.
(b) They can actually have all the fruit they want.
(c) There are banana trees out back.
(d) The high potassium content is good for them.
4. How long does Dr. Hatch instruct Nichelle to torture Taylor for her failure to reboot the rider as instructed?
(a) An hour.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) A half hour.
(d) Two hours.
5. What does Dr. Hatch say they're having for dinner in honor of Taylor's homecoming?
(a) Chicken ala King.
(b) Chicken spaghetti.
(c) Beef Wellington.
6. What is Taylor's response when Tara says, "We're not people. We're special."
(a) You've been brainwashed.
(b) I'm just a cheerleader.
(c) You're no better than me.
(d) You're no better than anyone else.
7. What kind of car does Jack have?
(a) A Camaro.
(b) A pickup.
(c) A Monte Carlo.
(d) A PT Cruiser.
8. What is Ostin's response when Dr. Hatch says he doesn't belong here?
(a) He doesn't say anything.
(b) He says he's willing to leave.
(c) He says Michael doesn't belong here either.
(d) He says he belongs with Michael.
9. How much is the necklace Taylor chooses as her favorite?
(a) A half million dollars.
(b) Eighty-four thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred, sixty-eight thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred, sixteen thousand dollars.
10. What were some of the things Michael is offered for entertainment while he's held in his room?
(a) Access to a go-cart track and basketball court.
(b) Video games, a massage, and candy.
(c) Movies and video games.
(d) Music, video games, movies, and board games.
11. What does Dr. Hatch say has been the fate of four of the electric children who didn't die in their first few days of life?
(a) Their hearts failed.
(b) The died of cancer by age seven.
(c) They died in electricity-related accidents.
(d) They shorted out electrical appliances and died.
12. What does Michael say happened to his father?
(a) He died of cancer.
(b) He died of a heart attack.
(c) He died in a train wreck.
(d) He died in a house fire.
13. What does Ian say they call the cell where Taylor is being held?
(c) The Dungeon.
(d) The Spider Hole.
14. What do the boys see leaving the Elgen compound that gives them the idea of how to get inside?
(a) An interior design truck.
(b) A newspaper delivery truck.
(c) A food service truck.
(d) A laundry service truck.
15. What does Tara say the children can have when they turn sixteen?
(a) A home of their own.
(b) Any car they want.
(c) Anything they ask for.
(d) A trip to anywhere they want.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Hatch say will happen if Wade and Jack speak?
2. What does Dr. Hatch say was Clyde's role in the organization?
3. What is Zeus's comeback when a man at the concert says he smells?
4. What is the snack Jack offers Michael?
5. What does Dr. Hatch say will happen to Michael's mother if Michael shocks anyone?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)