|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taylor say she was doing the first time she used her power?
(a) Eating dinner with her dad.
(b) Playing basketball with her brother.
(c) Pretending to be a wizard casting a spell.
(d) Watching a movie with a friend.
2. What are members of the basketball team calling Michael?
(a) Little Man.
(b) Big Man on Campus.
(c) Stone Cold II.
(d) Little Norris.
3. What does the man who robs Mrs. Vey ask for first?
(a) Her keys.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her car.
(d) A dollar.
4. What was the question on Taylor's first note passed to Michael during the science test?
(a) What are you doing after school?
(b) Do you want to hang out later?
(c) Do you know the answer to number five?
(d) How did you do that?
5. What does Dr. Hatch say his purpose is in holding the electric children?
(a) To create a superior race of people.
(b) To take over the world.
(c) To force their parents to pay ransom.
(d) To keep them from harming anyone.
6. What is the gift Mrs. Vey suggests Michael buy for Taylor's birthday gift?
(a) A gift certificate to a popular clothing store.
(b) A copy of a popular book of poetry.
(c) An iTunes card.
(d) A hoodie with the name of the school.
7. How long does Dr. Hatch say Taylor will be staying at the Elgen Academy?
(a) A year or so.
(b) As long as she wants.
(c) Just until Christmas.
(d) The rest of her life.
8. Who does Drew compare Michael to?
(a) Mr. Dallstrom.
(b) Michael Jordan.
(c) Chuck Norris.
(d) Stone Cold Steve Austin.
9. What does Ostin say he did when he discovered Michael lying on the ground beside his mom's car?
(a) Tried to revive Michael.
(b) Screamed for help.
(c) Used his phone to call police.
(d) Ran back inside and asked someone to call the police.
10. How does Ostin describe Michael's efforts to keep his powers hidden?
(a) Trying to hide a pink elephant in a refrigerator.
(b) Having a million dollars and buying a stick of gum.
(c) Going bowling in flip-flops.
(d) Having a racecar that stays in the garage.
11. Who is Mrs. Hancock?
(a) The school librarian.
(b) The school nurse.
(c) Mr. Dallstrom's secretary.
(d) A reporter.
12. What does Taylor get from her locker?
(a) A check from the Elgen Academy for a full scholarship.
(b) A brochure from the Elgen Academy.
(c) A CD presentation of the benefits of the Elegen Academy.
(d) A letter announcing her scholarship to the university of her choice.
13. Where does Michael have dinner the evening he goes home with Mr. and Mrs. Liss?
(a) At Ostin's house.
(b) At Pizza Max.
(c) At his house.
(d) At McDonald's.
14. Where does Michael live?
15. What did Taylor give Michael as a birthday gift?
(a) A blue hoodie with Michael's name on it.
(b) A black hoodie with the name of their school.
(c) A watch.
(d) A grey t-shirt with the word "electroclan."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ostin say Dallstrom will do if Michael refuses to go to the Elgen Academy?
2. What is the name of Michael's High School?
3. What initials did Michael secretly write when he was nine?
4. What is Michael's mom's job?
5. What does Ostin say Michael could paralyze with the eight hundred, sixty-four volts he produced?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)