|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Drew compare Michael to?
(a) Chuck Norris.
(b) Michael Jordan.
(c) Mr. Dallstrom.
(d) Stone Cold Steve Austin.
2. What does Michael say he would do if he were the king of the world?
(a) Have Mondays removed from the calendar.
(b) Make it illegal for anyone to pick on anyone else.
(c) Make himself rich.
(d) Show everyone his powers.
3. What is Ostin's conclusion when he measures Michael's electrical output the Saturday after the party?
(a) There's no real change.
(b) Michael is becoming more electric.
(c) His volt meter must be broken.
(d) Michael is becoming less electric.
4. What was the Meridian Warhoop?
(a) The school newspaper.
(b) A cheer done on days when there was a game.
(c) The school yearbook.
(d) A password used by the popular kids.
5. What is Nichelle wearing?
(a) Clothes all in shades of pale blue.
(b) Black clothes and dark makeup.
(c) A black trench coat over a yellow t-shirt and pink leggings.
(d) A dark green dress and tall black boots.
6. Where is Ostin the morning after he goes out with Michael for ice cream?
(a) Dance class.
(b) A dentist appointment.
(c) Shoved in his locker.
7. What does Ostin do after he finishes his test?
(a) Studies for another test.
(b) Plays a video game on his phone.
(c) Eats cheese puffs.
8. What is the message Maddie receives on her cell phone from Taylor?
(a) Taylor is in trouble and Michael should go home.
(b) She's got the flu and just wants to be alone.
(c) Taylor is at home and wants Michael to come over.
(d) Taylor isn't feeling well and will have to pass on the pizza.
9. What did Michael have for his birthday breakfast?
(a) Crepes and hot chocolate.
(b) Pancakes with chocolate gravy.
(c) Gravy and biscuits.
(d) Hashbrowns and an omelet.
10. What is the conclusion Ostin comes to with regard to why the people from Elgen are looking for Taylor and Michael?
(a) They're killing anyone who searches for the birth records.
(b) They're trying to keep information about their machine quiet.
(c) They're looking for survivors from the babies born during those eleven days.
(d) They're looking for anyone who was adopted from the Pasadena area.
11. What does Taylor's father do for a living?
(a) He's a loan officer at a bank.
(b) He's a police officer.
(c) He's a real estate agent.
(d) He's an engineer.
12. What does Ostin say Dallstrom will do if Michael refuses to go to the Elgen Academy?
(a) Kick him out of school.
(b) Make Taylor go in his place.
(c) Make Michael's life miserable.
13. What is the gift Michael's mother gives him as his birthday present?
(a) His father's journal.
(b) His father's Bible.
(c) His father's pocket knife.
(d) His father's watch.
14. What did Taylor give Michael as a birthday gift?
(a) A black hoodie with the name of their school.
(b) A grey t-shirt with the word "electroclan."
(c) A watch.
(d) A blue hoodie with Michael's name on it.
15. Why does Michael surge and shock everyone sitting on his row of the bleachers at the game?
(a) He was jealous when Taylor was talking to Tim Wadsworth.
(b) He got nervous and forgot to control the power.
(c) Jack started picking on him.
(d) He got excited and forgot to control the power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taylor say is the reason Michael was able to beat up Jack and his friends?
2. What are Ostin and Michael watching when Mrs. Vey says it's time to go pick up Taylor?
3. What does Mitchell, Jack, and Wade accuse Michael of that afternoon after school?
4. How long does Dr. Hatch say Taylor will be staying at the Elgen Academy?
5. What are members of the basketball team calling Michael?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)