|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the question Poulsen said was going to be on their test the following day?
(a) The digestive process for a frog.
(b) The function of the heart in the body.
(c) The role of electricity in the body.
(d) The method by which an eel makes electricity.
2. What is the message Maddie receives on her cell phone from Taylor?
(a) Taylor is in trouble and Michael should go home.
(b) Taylor is at home and wants Michael to come over.
(c) Taylor isn't feeling well and will have to pass on the pizza.
(d) She's got the flu and just wants to be alone.
3. What is Taylor's first suggestion for a name for their club?
(a) Power Team.
(b) Don't Touch Us.
(c) Glow Kids.
4. How long does Dr. Hatch say Tara has lived at the Elgen Academy?
(a) Seven months.
(b) All her life.
(c) Since last Thursday.
(d) Nine years.
5. Who does Drew compare Michael to?
(a) Stone Cold Steve Austin.
(b) Chuck Norris.
(c) Mr. Dallstrom.
(d) Michael Jordan.
6. What was the question on Taylor's first note passed to Michael during the science test?
(a) Do you want to hang out later?
(b) What are you doing after school?
(c) How did you do that?
(d) Do you know the answer to number five?
7. What is the gift Mrs. Vey suggests Michael buy for Taylor's birthday gift?
(a) An iTunes card.
(b) A gift certificate to a popular clothing store.
(c) A hoodie with the name of the school.
(d) A copy of a popular book of poetry.
8. What did Ostin say his family was having for dinner?
(c) Fish sticks.
(d) Chicken ala King.
9. Why did Michael say Ostin never got shoved in a locker?
(a) The gang knew he would tell on them.
(b) He was wider than a locker.
(c) He fought back.
(d) The gang didn't pick on him.
10. What is the name of Michael's High School?
(a) Mt. Rushmore High School.
(b) Middleton High School.
(c) Morris High School.
(d) Meridian High School.
11. What does Taylor say is the reason Michael was able to beat up Jack and his friends?
(a) Michael was on the wrestling team at his previous school.
(b) Michael is able to shock people.
(c) Michael had a baseball bat.
(d) Michael has a black belt.
12. What does Ostin say Michael could paralyze with the eight hundred, sixty-four volts he produced?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A bear.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A tiger.
13. What does Michael say when Taylor announces her plan to go with him to detention?
(a) He'd rather she meet him later.
(b) It's like breaking into jail.
(c) She'll get in trouble.
(d) She'll get him in trouble.
14. What did Mr. Dalstrom say when Michael insisted being stuffed in a locker wasn't his fault?
(a) He should have called for help.
(b) It wasn't his fault.
(c) He should have resisted.
(d) He should retaliate.
15. What initials did Michael secretly write when he was nine?
(a) MWEV for Man With Electric Volts.
(b) EEM for Electric Eel Man.
(c) ICZP for I Can Zap People.
(d) NBE for Nothing But Electricity
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Hancock?
2. What is the name Ostin comes up with for the club?
3. What was the Meridian Warhoop?
4. How much is the bounty on the "last two children," as revealed during the conversation in Chapter 1?
5. What does Ostin say Dallstrom will do if Michael refuses to go to the Elgen Academy?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)