|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes in Chapter 1 that metal trading was a shadowy world in which huge amounts of money were traded and, to play in that arena, one had to be "extremely smart, stupid or " what?
(b) A gambler.
2. In Chapter 9 the author writes that Rich's oil sales constituted what percent of the oil consumed by America?
3. When did Marc Rich's family move to the United States?
4. The author writes in Chapter 9 that if Iranian oil was selling for $20 a barrel, Rich could get it for how much?
5. Whom did Marc Rich marry, according to Chapter 5?
(a) Angelina Davis.
(b) Mirta Díaz Balart.
(c) Imelda Marcos.
(d) Denise Eisenberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Rich and Pinky move their offices after six months in Chapter 8?
2. The author writes in Chapter 6 that Rich was well aware that OPEC's demand for ______ would lead to an oil glut that the globe could not handle.
3. In Chapter 2, a rumor circulated that who had succumbed to a cerebral hemorrhage?
4. How much money was Marc Rich required to pay per day in fines rather than relinquish corporate records that could land him in jail?
5. What were the personalities of the traders related to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)