|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did an individual raid the offices of Philipp Brothers at gunpoint?
2. In Chapter 11, Marc Rich offered Third World countries support in developing what fledgling industries?
3. Rich's goal in Chapter 6 was to have great success in Madrid, become European manager, and eventually take over whose responsibilities?
4. What was being sold, but was in short supply and not physically accessible in Chapter 2?
5. Where did Rich and Pinky move their offices after six months in Chapter 8?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What high school did Marc Rich attend?
2. Where did Philipp Brothers establish a firm it was miraculously able to keep alive during World War I?
3. Marc Rich's family moved to the U.S. from fear of what?
4. How many barrels of oil per day did Iran produce in Chapter 9?
5. Where did Marc Rich's family settle in the United States?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)