|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the chemical number for nickel?
2. The town where Rich and Pinky set up their headquarters allowed individuals to conduct business by doing what?
(a) Registering at a council.
(b) Putting up a sign.
(c) Signing a petition.
(d) Paying a bribe.
3. What was the name of Marc Rich's father?
(a) Chaim Reich.
(b) David Reich.
(c) Abraham Rich.
(d) David Rich.
4. When was the Ayatollah Khomeini born?
5. What is the name of an oil cartel of twelve developing countries made up of Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was never comfortable with oil trade because it was a segment of the market that was controlled by forces outside of Philipp Brothers?
2. From what college had Marc Rich dropped out?
3. What distant cousin of the Philipp Brothers was dispatched to help run the U.S. offices?
4. Where did Marc Rich buy a luxury restaurant?
5. What company had Marc Rich begun working at immediately after dropping out of college?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)