|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what were the traders who were busted by the FBI in 1981 charged?
(a) Fraud and grand larceny.
(b) Fraud and embezzlement.
(c) Money laundering and grand larceny.
(d) Money laundering and embezzlement.
2. What company had Marc Rich begun working at immediately after dropping out of college?
(a) Philipp Brothers.
(b) Bank of Credit and Commerce International.
(c) Glencore International AG.
(d) Clarendon Limited.
3. Who encouraged Marc Rich to quit college and become a trader?
(a) Henry Kissinger.
(b) Henry Rothschild.
(c) James Miller.
(d) Michael Skawinski.
4. When did Marc Rich's family move to the United States?
5. What did Rich trade with the Cubans in Chapter 5?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Aluminum and silver.
(c) Nickel and mercury.
(d) Nickel and copper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the U.S. dollar no longer backed by gold?
2. How many of the forty sought-after metals were traded openly?
3. What happened to the U.S. dollar in trading following the rumor's circulation in Chapter 2?
4. What high school did Marc Rich attend?
5. From what college had Marc Rich dropped out?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)