|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the chemical number for nickel?
2. Who is surmised to have given the orders to initiate the rumor in Chapter 2?
(a) Marc Rich.
(b) Ali Rezai.
(c) Marvin Davis.
(d) Edmond Mantell.
3. What was being sold, but was in short supply and not physically accessible in Chapter 2?
4. When did Marc Rich's family move to the United States?
5. The author writes in Chapter 6 that everyone from bellhops to brokers had similar thoughts about Marc Rich--he was effective but secretive and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author writes in Chapter 6 that solid relationships with what were essential in the trading world?
2. What is the name of the Iranian broker with whom Rich fostered a long-term relationship?
3. Who was the only business associate with whom Marc Rich developed a close relationship that lasted over time?
4. Under whose tutelage did Marc Rich begin working at Philipp Brothers?
5. The author writes in Chapter 5 that during Jesselson's tenure at Philipp Brothers there was no need for buy-outs or what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)