|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened with Philipp Brothers' profits after their merger in Chapter 5?
(a) The stayed the same.
(b) They slightly decreased.
(c) They plummeted.
(d) They increased.
2. How much money was Marc Rich required to pay per day in fines rather than relinquish corporate records that could land him in jail?
3. When did Rich became the manager of Philipp Brothers' Madrid office?
4. The rumor from Chapter 2 began circulating where?
(c) New York.
5. What individual in Chapter 2 was also known as Dapper Dan?
(a) James Lee.
(b) Andrew Warner.
(c) Doug Lee.
(d) David Duncan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the rumor circulate in Chapter 2?
2. Where did Marc Rich's family settle in the United States?
3. The scam which drove the rumor in Chapter 2 was intended to raise the prices of what?
4. What did Rich trade with the Cubans in Chapter 5?
5. What does the author write that investors were not aware that every industry in the world was driven by in Chapter 1?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)