|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the forty sought-after metals were traded openly?
2. Who had recently taken power in Cuba when Rich began making business contacts there?
(a) Fulgencio Batista.
(b) Mirta Díaz Balart.
(c) Fidel Castro.
(d) Raul Castro.
3. Under what master mover of the precious metals did many of the new recruits work under the tutelage of at Philipp Brothers?
(a) Ali Rezai.
(b) Sam Fishman.
(c) Pincus Green.
(d) Edmond Mantell.
4. In Chapter 2, a rumor circulated that who had succumbed to a cerebral hemorrhage?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Margaret Thatcher.
(d) George Bush.
5. In what year was Marc Rich born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose tutelage did Marc Rich begin working at Philipp Brothers?
2. The price of silver rose how many cents an ounce following the rumor in Chapter 2?
3. After 15 years at the helm, the Philipps brothers' cousin and who were responsible for elevating Philipp Brothers to a powerful international trading force?
4. When was Philipp Brothers founded?
5. What did Rich trade with the Cubans in Chapter 5?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)