|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marc Rich's current estate, located on the shores of Lake Lucerne?
(a) "La villa blanc."
(b) "Lucerne villa."
(c) "La villa bleu."
(d) "La villa rose."
2. Who had recently taken power in Cuba when Rich began making business contacts there?
(a) Mirta Díaz Balart.
(b) Raul Castro.
(c) Fidel Castro.
(d) Fulgencio Batista.
3. What was Marc Rich's father's occupation?
(a) Low-level trader.
(b) Postal clerk.
(c) College professor.
(d) High-level trader.
4. How much money was Marc Rich required to pay per day in fines rather than relinquish corporate records that could land him in jail?
5. Marc Rich's new father-in-law in Chapter 5 was the chairman of what company?
(a) Goldman Sachs.
(b) Bernlieb, Liebhard, and Watson.
(c) Desco, Inc.
(d) Keds, Inc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Traders of what trading company were busted by the FBI in 1981?
2. What was the name of Marc Rich's father?
3. What product did Marc Rich's father-in-law trade in Chapter 5?
4. How many of the forty sought-after metals were traded openly?
5. What metal did Marc Rich first begin trading at Philipp Brothers?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)