|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author writes in Chapter 5 that during Jesselson's tenure at Philipp Brothers there was no need for buy-outs or what?
(b) Freedom parades.
(c) Golden parachutes.
(d) Government regulation.
2. How many of the forty sought-after metals were traded openly?
3. What was the name of Marc Rich's father?
(a) Abraham Rich.
(b) Chaim Reich.
(c) David Reich.
(d) David Rich.
4. With what were the traders who were busted by the FBI in 1981 charged?
(a) Fraud and grand larceny.
(b) Money laundering and embezzlement.
(c) Money laundering and grand larceny.
(d) Fraud and embezzlement.
5. What is the chemical number for nickel?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where had orders been given which led to the origin of the rumor in Chapter 2?
2. The price of silver rose how many cents an ounce following the rumor in Chapter 2?
3. Where did Marc Rich attend college?
4. What product did Marc Rich's father-in-law trade in Chapter 5?
5. When did Philipp Brothers merge with a publicly owned company, as described in Chapter 5?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)