|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marc Rich buy a luxury restaurant?
(b) New York.
2. Where did many of the metals traded under the radar originate?
3. The scam which drove the rumor in Chapter 2 was intended to raise the prices of what?
(a) Magnesium and silver.
(b) Silver and gold.
(c) Gold and the U.S. dollar.
4. What was being sold, but was in short supply and not physically accessible in Chapter 2?
5. In what year was there a growing awareness of the creeping power of the Ronald Reagan dollar, which was gaining fiscal strength over European currencies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was Marc Rich required to pay per day in fines rather than relinquish corporate records that could land him in jail?
2. What was in the greatest demand following the circulation of the rumor in Chapter 2?
3. The price of silver rose how many cents an ounce following the rumor in Chapter 2?
4. What individual in Chapter 2 was also known as Dapper Dan?
5. Where was the Vice President of the United States in Chapter 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)