|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Vice President of the United States in Chapter 2?
(a) Great Britain.
2. With what were the traders who were busted by the FBI in 1981 charged?
(a) Fraud and embezzlement.
(b) Money laundering and embezzlement.
(c) Money laundering and grand larceny.
(d) Fraud and grand larceny.
3. What is the name of Marc Rich's current estate, located on the shores of Lake Lucerne?
(a) "La villa rose."
(b) "La villa blanc."
(c) "Lucerne villa."
(d) "La villa bleu."
4. What is the chemical symbol for gold?`
5. In what year was there a growing awareness of the creeping power of the Ronald Reagan dollar, which was gaining fiscal strength over European currencies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Marc Rich exiled after his legal troubles in the United States?
2. What does the author write that investors were not aware that every industry in the world was driven by in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 2, a rumor circulated that who had succumbed to a cerebral hemorrhage?
4. Within seven short years in trading, how much money had Marc Rich established in his personal empire?
5. What is the chemical symbol for silver?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)