|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the rumor circulate in Chapter 2?
2. Where did many of the metals traded under the radar originate?
3. What was in the greatest demand following the circulation of the rumor in Chapter 2?
(a) Copper and aluminum.
(b) Copper and gold.
(c) Silver and uranium.
(d) Gold and silver.
4. What company did Marc Rich buy as a tax shelter to hide his massive cash assets?
(b) 20th Century Fox.
(d) Warner Brothers.
5. Who is surmised to have given the orders to initiate the rumor in Chapter 2?
(a) Marvin Davis.
(b) Edmond Mantell.
(c) Marc Rich.
(d) Ali Rezai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to trading following the circulation of the rumor in Chapter 2?
2. What were the personalities of the traders related to in Chapter 1?
3. The scam which drove the rumor in Chapter 2 was intended to raise the prices of what?
4. What does the author write that investors were not aware that every industry in the world was driven by in Chapter 1?
5. With what were the traders who were busted by the FBI in 1981 charged?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)