|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marc Rich buy a luxury restaurant?
(d) New York.
2. Dapper Dan was the managing director of what company described in Chapter 2?
(a) Intertech Resources.
(b) Chemical Resources.
(c) Intel Resources.
(d) Metal Industrial Resources.
3. What company did Marc Rich buy as a tax shelter to hide his massive cash assets?
(c) Warner Brothers.
(d) 20th Century Fox.
4. What is the chemical number for nickel?
5. Who is surmised to have given the orders to initiate the rumor in Chapter 2?
(a) Edmond Mantell.
(b) Marc Rich.
(c) Marvin Davis.
(d) Ali Rezai.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was there a growing awareness of the creeping power of the Ronald Reagan dollar, which was gaining fiscal strength over European currencies?
2. The author writes that in the geographical location of Europe, one could buy a metal for one dollar from a Far Eastern customer and sell it for how much to a North American customer before the day ended?
3. Where was Marc Rich exiled after his legal troubles in the United States?
4. What does the author write that investors were not aware that every industry in the world was driven by in Chapter 1?
5. From what college had Marc Rich dropped out?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)