|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marc Rich's family moved to the U.S. from fear of what?
(a) The Nazi Regime.
(b) The Spanish Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Fascist Regime.
2. Where did Marc Rich buy a luxury restaurant?
(b) New York.
3. When did Marc Rich's family move to the United States?
4. What is the chemical symbol for gold?`
5. Traders at Philipp Brothers were trained to move how in their dealings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encouraged Marc Rich to quit college and become a trader?
2. Where did Marc Rich's family settle in the United States?
3. What happened to the U.S. dollar in trading following the rumor's circulation in Chapter 2?
4. The author writes that in the geographical location of Europe, one could buy a metal for one dollar from a Far Eastern customer and sell it for how much to a North American customer before the day ended?
5. What distant cousin of the Philipp Brothers was dispatched to help run the U.S. offices?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)