|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the chemical number for nickel?
2. What metal did Marc Rich first begin trading at Philipp Brothers?
3. In what year did Marc Rich marry, according to Chapter 5?
4. Marc Rich's new father-in-law in Chapter 5 was the chairman of what company?
(a) Desco, Inc.
(b) Bernlieb, Liebhard, and Watson.
(c) Keds, Inc.
(d) Goldman Sachs.
5. Who among Marc Rich's contemporaries at Philipp Brothers took to the young trader?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to trading following the circulation of the rumor in Chapter 2?
2. With what were the traders who were busted by the FBI in 1981 charged?
3. From what college had Marc Rich dropped out?
4. Under what master mover of the precious metals did many of the new recruits work under the tutelage of at Philipp Brothers?
5. Where did Philipp Brothers establish a firm it was miraculously able to keep alive during World War I?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)