|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Marc Rich begin his career as a metal man?
2. Where did Marc Rich attend college?
(a) New York University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) Yale University.
3. When was Philipp Brothers founded?
4. What happened to the U.S. dollar in trading following the rumor's circulation in Chapter 2?
(a) It began to drop.
(b) It surged dramatically.
(c) It began to rise.
(d) It held steady.
5. What happened with Philipp Brothers' profits after their merger in Chapter 5?
(a) They slightly decreased.
(b) They increased.
(c) They plummeted.
(d) The stayed the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the European center for the industrial trading market in the 1980s?
2. In what year was Marc Rich born?
3. Where was the Vice President of the United States in Chapter 2?
4. The scam which drove the rumor in Chapter 2 was intended to raise the prices of what?
5. In what year did Marc Rich marry, according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)