|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Marc Rich earn per week when he started working at Philipp Brothers?
2. What does the author write that investors were not aware that every industry in the world was driven by in Chapter 1?
3. What was the European center for the industrial trading market in the 1980s?
4. What was in the greatest demand following the circulation of the rumor in Chapter 2?
(a) Copper and aluminum.
(b) Silver and uranium.
(c) Gold and silver.
(d) Copper and gold.
5. Who is surmised to have given the orders to initiate the rumor in Chapter 2?
(a) Marvin Davis.
(b) Ali Rezai.
(c) Marc Rich.
(d) Edmond Mantell.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Marc Rich marry, according to Chapter 5?
2. Where did Marc Rich's family settle in the United States?
3. Where was the Vice President of the United States in Chapter 2?
4. Within seven short years in trading, how much money had Marc Rich established in his personal empire?
5. Where was Marc Rich exiled after his legal troubles in the United States?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)