|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who among Marc Rich's contemporaries at Philipp Brothers took to the young trader?
2. The author writes in Chapter 6 that everyone from bellhops to brokers had similar thoughts about Marc Rich--he was effective but secretive and what?
3. Where was the Vice President of the United States in Chapter 2?
(c) Great Britain.
4. The author writes in Chapter 6 that Rich was well aware that OPEC's demand for ______ would lead to an oil glut that the globe could not handle.
(a) Less production.
(b) More production.
(d) Trade embargoes.
5. Dapper Dan was the managing director of what company described in Chapter 2?
(a) Metal Industrial Resources.
(b) Intertech Resources.
(c) Chemical Resources.
(d) Intel Resources.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the main third-world nations that Marc Rich targeted for oil in Chapter 9?
2. What is the chemical symbol for gold?`
3. The rumor from Chapter 2 began circulating where?
4. In what year did Marc Rich marry, according to Chapter 5?
5. How many barrels of oil per day did Iran produce in Chapter 9?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)