|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Vice President of the United States in Chapter 2?
(d) Great Britain.
2. The trading community admired Rich because he was able to get around many what that stood in the way of many countries and their corporations?
(a) Reluctant sellers.
(b) Market crashes.
(c) Reluctant buyers.
(d) Rules and regulations.
3. The rumor from Chapter 2 began circulating where?
(d) New York.
4. After 15 years at the helm, the Philipps brothers' cousin and who were responsible for elevating Philipp Brothers to a powerful international trading force?
(a) Siegfried Ullman.
(b) Pincus Green.
(c) Edmond Mantell.
(d) Marc Rich.
5. What was the name of Marc Rich's father?
(a) David Rich.
(b) Abraham Rich.
(c) David Reich.
(d) Chaim Reich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Traders at Philipp Brothers were trained to move how in their dealings?
2. What vice did Marc Rich pick up after becoming manager of the Madrid office for Philipp Brothers?
3. What did Rich trade with the Cubans in Chapter 5?
4. Where had there been no official release of the news of the rumor in Chapter 2?
5. Where was Rich's first office for his new company, according to Chapter 8?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)