|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Seer say he wants Matty to bring back from another village?
(a) Seer's daughter.
(b) The new woman's children.
(c) As many people as he can.
(d) Matty's brother.
2. What is the tapestry Kira is working on?
(a) A portrait of a man and woman.
(b) A picture of fruit on a table.
(c) A garden.
(d) A landscape of mountains.
3. What does Kira use to push her way past bushes and vines that have grown across the path/
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her tapestry frame.
(c) Her walking stick.
(d) A branch.
4. What is on the porch when Matty goes by Jean's house?
(a) A table with a plate and glass.
(b) A spotted dog.
(c) A pot of flowers.
(d) A rocking chair.
5. What does Matty see in a tapestry design Kira creates?
(a) Kira and her father holding hands.
(b) Kira and Leader holding hands.
(c) Kira emerging at Village.
(d) Matty, Kira and Frolic entering Forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Matty go to pick up the puppy from Jean's house?
2. Why does Matty say that returning to Kira's village is not really an option?
3. What does Matty note about Kira's eyes when she's working on the tapestry?
4. What does Leader say when his mind first meets Kira's?
5. When did Seer first learn about Trade Mart?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)