|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the role of the adults of Village?
(a) Teaching the youngsters to take over as leaders.
(b) Read, learn, participate and care for each other.
(c) Produce food and share with each other.
(d) Teaching the children to be respectful of their elders.
2. Who does Jean say her father has gone to see?
(a) Stocktender's widow.
(c) Gather's widow.
3. What does Leader say was the very first thing he saw "beyond?"
(a) A frog.
(c) An apple.
(d) A garden.
4. What is the defect of Mentor?
(a) A serious limp.
(b) A red birthmark on his face.
(c) One arm is smaller than the other.
(d) A red birthmark on his leg.
5. Why does Matty hope he isn't the first to die?
(a) He knows he can move faster without her.
(b) He thinks Forest will stop attacking him if Kira is dead.
(c) He doesn't care if he dies first.
(d) He doesn't want to leave Kira alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Trade Mart begin?
2. How many days remain before Village will be closed on the day Matty and Kira enter Forest?
3. Which of the following was not among the things Matty brought in for a salad?
4. What does Matty feel after healing the frog and the dogs?
5. How long does Matty know he can wait before returning to Village with Kira?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)