|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What extra item does Jean tuck into the wrapping of the bread Matty buys?
(a) A flower.
(b) A small cake.
(d) A cookie.
2. What does Matty do just before lighting the lamp?
(a) Makes certain there's no oil spilled on the table.
(b) Flips a switch.
(c) Checks for oil.
(d) Cleans the soot from the chimney.
3. Where does Seer say he got the bread for their supper?
(a) At the marketplace.
(b) A neighbor brought it.
(c) Ramon's mother baked it.
(d) Seer baked it himself.
4. What does Mentor say the puppy had done earlier that day?
(a) Eaten a great deal.
(b) Chased his tail.
(c) Chewed Mentor's shoes.
(d) Turned over a flower pot.
5. How does Matty measure his height?
(a) With a tape measure.
(b) Against the old man he lives with.
(c) Against the window.
(d) Against the doorframe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Seer first learn about Trade Mart?
2. Why does Matty wish he was grown?
3. What does Jean say she believes her father has traded?
4. What kind of wood is the Seer's instrument made of?
5. Which of the following was not among the things Matty brought in for a salad?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)