|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jean say her father is when Matty arrives?
(a) Talking with Leader.
(b) Visiting Stocktender's widow.
(c) At a meeting of those who want to close Village.
(d) Teaching school.
2. What does Seer say is "creeping in" to the people of Village?
(a) Vines from Forest.
(b) Too many people.
(d) Time for a change.
3. Where is the puppy when Matty arrives?
(a) In Jean's arms.
(b) In the shed.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the yard.
4. Who made the tapestry that hangs in Seer's house?
(c) Seer's daughter.
5. What does Matty tell Kira about the horrible smell that's coming from Forest?
(a) That it's normal.
(b) That it's not normal.
(c) That it means there's something horrible happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days remain before Village will be closed on the day Matty and Kira enter Forest?
2. What does Matty see in a tapestry design Kira creates?
3. How many fish does Matty say he caught the previous day?
4. What is the sled a symbol for?
5. What time of day do Matty and Kira wake the next morning?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)