|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leader say he'd like to do when he's old?
(a) Sit and study.
(b) Continue to lead the people of Village.
(c) Learn to bake.
(d) Make time to visit the people of Village.
2. What does the woman say her son is working at?
(a) He's helping tend goats.
(b) He's helping build new houses.
(c) He's working in the fields.
(d) He's working in the dairy.
3. Who does the woman say she had to leave behind?
(a) Her other children.
(b) Her parents
(c) Her brother..
(d) A son.
4. What is being proposed as a new rule in Village?
(a) To elect a new leader.
(b) To close it to outsiders.
(c) To create a new form of government.
(d) To make new rules about sharing food.
5. Which of the following is not an argument used to close Village to newcomers?
(a) Our schools are too small .
(b) None of them have money to care for themselves.
(c) We need all the fish for ourselves.
(d) We can't understand them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Leader see is ahead for Matty and Kira?
2. What does Matty do with the puppy during the meeting
3. What is Kira drinking as she and Matty talk about their gifts?
4. What does Leader say Matty should name the puppy?
5. Who made the tapestry that hangs in Seer's house?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)