|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman say her son is working at?
(a) He's working in the dairy.
(b) He's working in the fields.
(c) He's helping tend goats.
(d) He's helping build new houses.
2. How does Seer refer to Matty when it's his turn to talk?
(a) He calls him "my boy".
(b) He calls him Matthew.
(c) He calls him Matty.
(d) He doesn't refer to Matty at all.
3. What does Matty see in the tapestry is happening at Village?
(a) People are waiting for Matty's return.
(b) They're building a wall around Village.
(c) They're holding another Trade Mart.
(d) They're turning people away from Village.
4. What is the sled a symbol for?
(a) The right to individualism.
(b) Freedom from aggression.
(c) Courage and hope.
(d) Faith and healing.
5. What kind of fish are Ramon and Matty fishing for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kira carry in her pack?
2. What is Jean doing when Matty arrives to pick up the puppy?
3. What happens to Matty after he slices through some of the vines?
4. What does Kira wrap her feet in before heading out the second day?
5. Where does Seer say he got the bread for their supper?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)