1. Why does Matty wish he was grown?
(a) So he doesn't have to run errands .
(b) So he can get married.
(c) So he could decide what and if he wants to eat.
(d) So he won't have to go to school.
2. How does Matty measure his height?
(a) Against the window.
(b) With a tape measure.
(c) Against the doorframe.
(d) Against the old man he lives with.
3. What kind of floor is there in the house where Matty lives?
4. Who does Matty say has recently been to a Trade Mart?
5. What does Seer say they'll cook with the onion Matty has browned with butter?
6. What kind of stringed instrument does Seer play in the evenings?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A mandolin.
(c) A fiddle.
(d) The book doesn't say.
7. Why does Seer light a lamp as Matty is preparing to leave?
(a) So their guests can see to eat.
(b) So Seer can finish a needlepoint.
(c) He doesn't light a lamp.
(d) In case Matty comes home after dark.
This section contains 4,595 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)