1. Why does Matty wish he was grown?
(a) So he won't have to go to school.
(b) So he doesn't have to run errands .
(c) So he can get married.
(d) So he could decide what and if he wants to eat.
2. How does Matty measure his height?
(a) With a tape measure.
(b) Against the window.
(c) Against the old man he lives with.
(d) Against the doorframe.
3. What kind of floor is there in the house where Matty lives?
4. Who does Matty say has recently been to a Trade Mart?
5. What does Seer say they'll cook with the onion Matty has browned with butter?
6. What kind of stringed instrument does Seer play in the evenings?
(a) A fiddle.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A mandolin.
(d) The book doesn't say.
7. Why does Seer light a lamp as Matty is preparing to leave?
(a) So their guests can see to eat.
(b) He doesn't light a lamp.
(c) In case Matty comes home after dark.
(d) So Seer can finish a needlepoint.
This section contains 4,595 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)