|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not the typical assumption for a woman's life in the late a1880s?
(c) Unmarried poet.
2. What do the boys of the town have time to do?
(a) Roam the streets looking for trouble.
(b) Clear new roads.
(c) Get part time jobs.
(d) Learn new trades.
3. What did Almeda's father leave her when he died?
(a) A pile of debts.
(b) There was nothing to leave.
(c) The family business.
(d) The family home and estate.
4. What is Almeda's social status in town?
(a) Upper class.
(b) Lower class.
(c) Middle class.
5. What is unique about Queen Aggie?
(a) She is always drunk.
(b) She can speak ten languages.
(c) She can put her legs behind her head.
(d) She has a white streak on the front of her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Almeda see from her window?
2. MENESETEUNG is the story of a __________________.
3. Which of the following does not describe Almeda?
4. Who is the author of MENESETEUNG?
5. How long has Jarvis Poulter been in town?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)