|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almeda has no need for ____________________.
2. Which of the following does Almeda not prefer to do?
(a) Write poetry.
3. What is the setting of MENESETEUNG?
(a) Harlem, New York.
(d) Ontario, Canada.
4. What is unique about Queen Aggie?
(a) She is always drunk.
(b) She can put her legs behind her head.
(c) She has a white streak on the front of her hair.
(d) She can speak ten languages.
5. Which of the following does not enter into Almeda's idea of what marriage would be like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. Which of the following does not contribute to the beauty of the swamp?
3. What does Almeda try to project around Jarvis?
4. MENESETEUNG is the story of a __________________.
5. How does Almeda always try to conduct herself in town?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)