|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jarvis Pouter live?
(a) Two streets over from Almeda.
(b) Two blocks away from Almeda.
(c) Two lots away from Almeda.
(d) On the other side of town from Almeda.
2. According to Almeda, marriage would mean __________________ existence.
(a) A fun-filled.
(b) A joyful.
(c) An austere.
(d) An exhilirating.
3. Where does Almeda think that Jarvis might take her?
(a) The opera.
(b) Dinner and dancing.
(c) A ride in the country.
(d) Church social.
4. Almeda's family's home sits on what street?
5. From whose perspective is MENESETEUNG told?
(b) Mrs. Roth.
(d) A narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Almeda is removed from _________________ in the town.
2. What is Jarvis Poulter's marital status?
3. According to Almeda, men are ______________ creatures.
4. Who is the person that the boys of the town constantly harass?
5. How did Almeda's younger brother and sister die?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)