|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Jarvis Poulter's lifestyle be characterized?
(a) Completely masculine.
2. What is the setting of MENESETEUNG?
(a) Harlem, New York.
(d) Ontario, Canada.
3. Section 3 introduces which character?
(a) Jarvis Portman.
(b) Jarvis Porter.
(c) Jared Pouter.
(d) Jarvis Poulter.
4. What does Jarvis do with Almeda on Sundays?
(a) Walks her home from church.
(b) Takes her to the theater.
(c) Takes her out driving.
(d) Takes her to brunch.
5. Which of the following does the narrator not mention as inhabiting the town?
(c) Con men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Great Lakes is Champlain said to have sailed?
2. How many sections are included in MENESETEUNG?
3. Which of the following does not describe the picture of Almeda in the book?
4. Almeda's house is on the corner of Pearl and ___________ Streets.
5. Where does Almeda stay most of the time?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)