|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book from which the lines at the beginning of each section are taken?
2. Which of the Great Lakes is Champlain said to have sailed?
(a) Lake Erie.
(b) Lake Superior.
(c) Lake Huron.
(d) Lake Ontario.
3. Which of the following does not describe the picture of Almeda in the book?
(a) Gray hair.
(b) Rather plain.
(d) Only 25.
4. Who is the protagonist of the story?
(a) Alameda Joiner Roth.
(b) Alexandra Joynt Roth.
(c) Almeda Joynt Roth.
(d) Almeda Joyner Roth.
5. What is Almeda's social status in town?
(a) Upper class.
(c) Lower class.
(d) Middle class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Almeda?
2. Why does the town attract relatively young people?
3. What is unique about Queen Aggie?
4. Which of the following does Almeda not prefer to do?
5. Who built the home in which Almeda lives?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)