|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of one of Almeda's poems?
(a) Drinking Champagne on the Meneseteung.
(b) Champagne Bubbles Tickle My Mouth.
(c) Champlain at the Mouth of the Meneseteung.
(d) Complaints from the Mouth of Meneseteung.
2. Almeda has no instincts for _________________.
(a) Musical arts.
(b) Visual arts.
(c) Martial arts.
(d) Domestic arts.
3. From whose perspective is MENESETEUNG told?
(b) A narrator.
(c) Mrs. Roth.
4. Which of the following roles did Almeda not assume for her father after the death of her mother?
(b) Business partner.
5. In what year was the book of poetry written?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sections are included in MENESETEUNG?
2. How did Almeda's mother die?
3. What is the time period of MENESETEUNG?
4. Which of the following is not a typical focus of Almeda's work?
5. What is the setting of MENESETEUNG?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)