Quiz: Section 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the book from which the lines at the beginning of each section are taken?
2. What is the role of the narrator in MENESETEUNG?
b) Curious observer.
c) Stage manager.
d) Greek chorus.
3. How did Almeda's mother die?
a) Heart attack.
4. What is the title of one of Almeda's poems?
a) Drinking Champagne on the Meneseteung.
b) Complaints from the Mouth of Meneseteung.
c) Champagne Bubbles Tickle My Mouth.
d) Champlain at the Mouth of the Meneseteung.
5. With what does each of the sections begin?
a) A few lines from Whitman.
This section contains 241 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)