|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the local newspaper in town?
2. How do the boys in town move Queen Aggie from place to place?
(a) In a wagon.
(b) In a car.
(c) On a horse.
(d) In a wheelbarrow.
3. With what does each of the sections begin?
(a) A few lines from Shakespeare.
(b) A few lines written by the protagonist.
(c) A few lines from Whitman.
(d) A few lines from Thoreau.
4. What is the title of one of Almeda's poems?
(a) Champagne Bubbles Tickle My Mouth.
(b) Drinking Champagne on the Meneseteung.
(c) Champlain at the Mouth of the Meneseteung.
(d) Complaints from the Mouth of Meneseteung.
5. Which of the following is not a typical focus of Almeda's work?
(d) Urban settings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Almeda?
2. How does Almeda always try to conduct herself in town?
3. What is unique about Queen Aggie?
4. What is the role of the narrator in MENESETEUNG?
5. Who built the home in which Almeda lives?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)