|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almeda lives in a ________________ society.
2. From whose perspective is MENESETEUNG told?
(a) A narrator.
(c) Mrs. Roth.
3. What is the source of Almeda's social withdrawal?
(a) Her speech impediment.
(b) Her facial scars.
(c) The death of her family members.
(d) Her limp.
4. When does Almeda think the swamp is the loveliest?
(a) Late afternoon.
(c) The morning.
(d) High noon.
5. What can Almeda see from her window?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The swamp.
(c) The meadow.
(d) The mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Almeda would rather write about ____________ than cooking.
2. The Ontario of Almeda's time was called ______________________.
3. How does Almeda always try to conduct herself in town?
4. In what year was the book of poetry written?
5. What is unique about Almeda in her family?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)