|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose perspective is MENESETEUNG told?
(c) Mrs. Roth.
(d) A narrator.
2. What is the title of one of Almeda's poems?
(a) Drinking Champagne on the Meneseteung.
(b) Champagne Bubbles Tickle My Mouth.
(c) Complaints from the Mouth of Meneseteung.
(d) Champlain at the Mouth of the Meneseteung.
3. How does the author show Almeda's naivete about the life of the lower class people in town?
(a) She thinks the swamp is beautiful.
(b) She always gives to charities.
(c) She never goes outside or talks to anyone.
(d) She does not give to charities.
4. Which of the following does not describe Almeda?
5. What format is MENESETEUNG?
(b) Short story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of MENESETEUNG?
2. Almeda keeps her distance both physically and _______________ in town.
3. How is Almeda's spirit portrayed in the story?
4. Almeda would rather write about ____________ than cooking.
5. Almeda's lifestyle could be characterized as _______________.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)