|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Almeda not discern that the woman at the gate is drunk and not dead?
(a) It is too dark.
(b) She has led a sheltered existence.
(c) The woman is not moving.
(d) The woman has soiled herself.
2. How many sections are included in MENESETEUNG?
3. Which of the following does not contribute to the beauty of the swamp?
(d) Tall trees.
4. The fact that Almeda is an independent spirit and does not fit into 1800s society but would be applauded in the 1990s is called ______________.
5. What would Almeda like to receive from Jarvis?
(a) Funding for the new library.
(b) Some stock advice.
(c) His vote for city council member.
(d) Some romantic attentions.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Almeda, men are ______________ creatures.
2. What does Jarvis do to the woman at the gate?
3. Why does the town attract relatively young people?
4. What does Almeda think she would be if Jarvis were to ask her for a drive in the country?
5. Who built the home in which Almeda lives?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)