|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Pages 239 - 287.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Zouga's sister, who is responsible for turning Mungo over to the authorities because of his slave trading?
2. How big is the largest diamond that the man who finds the enrichment finds?
(a) Fifteen carats.
(b) Ten carats.
(c) Twenty carats.
(d) Eighteen carats.
3. When Bazo first sees Kamuza after his return to Colesberg, what term of great respect does Bazo call Kamuza by?
4. When Zouga's sister turns Mungo in and the British navy boards Mungo's ship, how many slaves are on the ship as living cargo?
5. Who does Zouga send into the pit to hand up the equipment and tools?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the Kimberley Club's chairman give to Louise for why she cannot ride her own horse in the rough ride?
2. What does the author liken the digging frenzy to?
3. What is the name of the first warrior that returns Zouga's greeting and introduces himself to Zouga?
4. What name is King Lobengula known by?
5. What "treasures" are the tribal warriors in search of that caused them to leave their homeland?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)