|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Pages 48 - 96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many groups does Zouga divide the tribal warriors into for their "competition"?
2. How long does Zouga Ballantyne spend in England trying to raise funding for his next adventure?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Eighteen months.
3. What is the name of the first warrior that returns Zouga's greeting and introduces himself to Zouga?
4. How far is it from Good Hope to the diamond fields that Zouga and his family journey to?
(a) Eighty miles.
(b) Six hundred miles.
(c) Twelve hundred miles.
(d) Two hundred miles.
5. When Zouga goes off in search of men to work his claim, how many men are in the tribe Zouga comes upon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Jordan from the twins as the twins are attacking Jordan and cutting off his curls?
2. From what tribe are the men that Zouga comes upon as he is searching for men to work his diamond claims?
3. Who comes to visit Zouga to "inform" him of what wages he can pay, per the Digger's Committee?
4. How many children do Zouga and his wife have?
5. At the time when Zouga Ballantyne first hears the name Colesberg kopje, how many wagons does he have?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)