1. What does the damp earth smell like to Abu Qais?
His wife's hair after a bath.
2. What rivers does Abu Qais recall his teacher talking about?
Tigris and Euphrates.
3. What is the name of Abu Qais' teacher?
4. What does Abu Qais learn about his wife?
She is pregnant.
5. Who does Abu Qais' wife want him to call?
6. Why does Abu Qais feel insignificant?
He doesn't even own his own home.
7. Who suggests to Abu Qais that he move to Kuwait?
This section contains 4,392 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)