|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We must conserve our strength for the battles..."
(a) "...we can win."
(b) "...we know of."
(c) "...we know how to battle."
(d) "...we can't lose."
2. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
(a) They want to be protected by the Vietnamese.
(b) They love the American president.
(c) They do not like Ho Chi Minh.
(d) They love the white people.
3. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Comrade Kang.
(d) Chairman Mao.
4. What does Gallimard want after his encounter with Toulon?
(b) A shoulder to cry on.
(c) A night with Renee.
5. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(a) My love.
(b) My life.
(c) One and Only.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chin want Song to find out?
2. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
3. What is the last thing that Helga says to Gallimard?
4. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
5. Where does Scene 7 take place?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)