|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of baby does Song want to present to Gallimard?
(a) A baby boy.
(b) A baby with brown eyes.
(c) A big baby.
(d) A beautiful baby.
2. What is Renee's profession?
3. According to Chin, where does pollution begin?
(b) The Orient.
(c) The West.
4. At what point in the plot does Scene 8 pick up?
(a) When Song announced she was pregnant.
(b) Song wanted to name the baby Peepee.
(c) Song asked Gallimard to leave Helga.
(d) Song begged Gallimard to marry her.
5. In the end, what was a reason for Gallimard's refusal to go to the doctor?
(a) Going to the doctor would question his manhood.
(b) Going to the doctor would make him a woman.
(c) Going to the doctor would end in Helga being pregnant.
(d) Going to the doctor would make Song unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Marc, how was Gallimard a different man in China?
2. What does Toulon find irritating?
3. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
4. In Act 2, Scene 11, what does Gallimard want from Helga?
5. In what city does Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)