|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that Helga says to Gallimard?
(a) "I regret everything."
(b) "How horrible I can figure that out."
(c) "I hope you never find love."
(d) "I hope everyone is mean to you for the rest of your life."
2. What is the name of the baby?
(d) Long Dong.
3. As Chin enters, what does Gallimard beg of the audience?
(a) To try to see it from his point of view,
(b) To judge Song for what she is doing.
(c) To side with whoever they see fit.
(d) To love Song despite her betrayal.
4. Which character is watching Scene 7?
(d) Every character in the cast.
5. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
(d) 1986-present day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
2. What does Toulon find irritating?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
4. In what city does Scene 6 take place?
5. What does Gallimard feel about his inability to produce a child?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)