|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the banner read that Comrade Chin enters with?
(a) "The Actor Cannot Escape His Fate!"
(b) "The Actor Knows His End is Near!"
(c) "The Actor Denies His Heritage!"
(d) "The Actor Renounces His Decadent Profession!"
2. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
(a) He looks just like his mother.
(b) He has his smile.
(c) He is not very attractive.
(d) He is very quiet.
3. In Act 2, Scene 11, what does Gallimard want from Helga?
(a) A divorce.
(c) A new start.
(d) A baby.
4. What is Renee's profession?
5. According to Gallimard, who do the Orientals want to be associated with?
(a) China and only China.
(b) Whoever shows the most strength and power.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the baby?
2. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
3. What does Song say about Chin as she exits?
4. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
5. What doesn't Renee like about China?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)