|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Song, what does Gallimard shame her with?
(a) His understanding.
(b) His generosity.
(c) His devotion.
(d) His love.
2. In the end, what was a reason for Gallimard's refusal to go to the doctor?
(a) Going to the doctor would make Song unhappy.
(b) Going to the doctor would question his manhood.
(c) Going to the doctor would make him a woman.
(d) Going to the doctor would end in Helga being pregnant.
3. What is the last thing that Helga says to Gallimard?
(a) "I hope you never find love."
(b) "I regret everything."
(c) "How horrible I can figure that out."
(d) "I hope everyone is mean to you for the rest of your life."
4. What does the banner state that is unveiled at the end of Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "The Actor is Rehabilitated!"
(b) "The Actor Denies and Dies!"
(c) "The Actor Serves the People!"
(d) "The Actor Lives!"
5. What is NOT one of things that Renee's father imports into the Third World?
(a) Coffee mugs.
(b) Squirt guns.
(c) Hula hoops.
(d) Confectioner's sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 10 take place?
2. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
3. What does Chin want to make sure that Song remembers?
4. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
5. How has life in the West been for Gallimard?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)