|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has life in the West been for Gallimard?
(a) A relaxing situation.
(b) Hard work.
(c) A disappointment.
(d) A healthy change.
2. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Comrade Kang.
(c) Chairman Mao.
3. In the end, what was a reason for Gallimard's refusal to go to the doctor?
(a) Going to the doctor would make him a woman.
(b) Going to the doctor would question his manhood.
(c) Going to the doctor would end in Helga being pregnant.
(d) Going to the doctor would make Song unhappy.
4. What is Song's response when Chin wants to know how Song retains all the information?
(a) She was threatened with her life.
(b) She is a woman.
(c) She was raised to do so.
(d) She is an actor
5. Where does Song say she will be when the audience returns from their five-minute break?
(a) Right where they left her.
(c) In court.
(d) Where they least expect her to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Renee like about China?
2. How does Song respond when Chin asks how Song came to live in an exalted position?
3. What does Gallimard want after Song announces she is pregnant?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
5. What does Song call Gallimard's society?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)