Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that Helga says to Gallimard?
(a) "I hope everyone is mean to you for the rest of your life."
(b) "I regret everything."
(c) "I hope you never find love."
(d) "How horrible I can figure that out."
2. What does Toulon ask Gallimard to do for him in France?
(a) Make some real money.
(b) Eat a croissant.
(c) Get a good night's sleep.
(d) Sleep with his wife.
3. How has life in the West been for Gallimard?
(a) A disappointment.
(b) A relaxing situation.
(c) A healthy change.
(d) Hard work.
4. Who do the Vietnamese generals plan on assassinating?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) The president of France.
(c) Chairman Mao.
(d) President Diem.
5. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
(a) The Chinese culture is rooted two-thousad years in the past.
(b) The Chinese are kept ignorant equally.
(c) The Chinese miss the old days.
(d) The Chinese are afraid of power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song say she wants to do now that her life as an actor is over?
2. According to Marc, how was Gallimard a different man in China?
3. What did the doctor find was wrong with Helga?
4. What does Chin want Song to find out?
5. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)