|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chin, where does pollution begin?
(a) The West.
(d) The Orient.
2. What does Gallimard ask Song after they talk about Gallimard's conversation with Helga regarding the doctor visit?
(a) If he should leave Helga.
(b) If she is happy with him.
(c) If she wants to marry him.
(d) If she wants to have his baby.
3. What does Gallimard want after Song announces she is pregnant?
(a) He wants to marry Song.
(b) He wants to quit his job.
(c) He wants to leave Helga.
(d) He wants to leave Song.
4. What did Gallimard envision when he walked toward Song to strip her?
(b) Pinkerton stalking Butterfly.
(d) Pinkerton leaving Butterfly.
5. What was NOT waiting for Gallimard back in Paris when he arrived in 1968?
(a) Friends and family.
(b) A regular schedule.
(d) Better Chinese food than he'd eaten in China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We must conserve our strength for the battles..."
2. As Chin enters, what does Gallimard beg of the audience?
3. What is one of Gallimard's reasons for wanting to see Song naked?
4. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
5. According to Song, what does Gallimard shame her with?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)