|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the baby?
(a) Long Dong.
2. What does Song call Gallimard's society?
3. How does Song define the Chinese?
(c) Hopeless romantics.
4. What does Gallimard feel about his inability to produce a child?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He is the woman of the marriage.
(c) God is judging him.
(d) God is laughing at him.
5. What does Gallimard call his relationship to Renee?
(a) An extra extramarital affair.
(b) The affair of the century.
(c) The right thing to do.
(d) A mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song say she wants to do now that her life as an actor is over?
2. Why does Song believe women's roles in opera are played by men?
3. As Chin enters, what does Gallimard beg of the audience?
4. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
5. What is Song's response when Chin wants to know how Song retains all the information?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)