|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 7 take place?
(a) Helga and Gallimard's house.
(b) Gallimard and Song's flat.
(c) Chin's office.
(d) Toulon's house.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A prison cell.
(b) The streets of Paris.
(c) Gallimard and Butterfly's flat.
(d) Helga's apartment.
3. Where does Song say she will be when the audience returns from their five-minute break?
(a) Where they least expect her to be.
(c) In court.
(d) Right where they left her.
4. What does Song call Gallimard's society?
5. According to Gallimard, how many American dollars were spent for every Viet Cong killed?
(a) Four hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Four hundred dollars.
(c) Four hundred yen.
(d) Four million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 11, what does Gallimard want from Helga?
2. What does Song say she wants to do now that her life as an actor is over?
3. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
4. In what city does Scene 6 take place?
5. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)