|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
(a) The Chinese are afraid of power.
(b) The Chinese miss the old days.
(c) The Chinese culture is rooted two-thousad years in the past.
(d) The Chinese are kept ignorant equally.
2. As Chin enters, what does Gallimard beg of the audience?
(a) To love Song despite her betrayal.
(b) To side with whoever they see fit.
(c) To judge Song for what she is doing.
(d) To try to see it from his point of view,
3. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
(a) He is not very attractive.
(b) He has his smile.
(c) He is very quiet.
(d) He looks just like his mother.
4. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(c) Chairman Mao.
(d) Comrade Kang.
5. What does Gallimard want after his encounter with Toulon?
(b) A night with Renee.
(c) A shoulder to cry on.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, what was a reason for Gallimard's refusal to go to the doctor?
2. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
3. What does Chin want Song to find out?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
5. What is the name of the baby?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)