|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee's profession?
2. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
(a) They do not like Ho Chi Minh.
(b) They love the American president.
(c) They love the white people.
(d) They want to be protected by the Vietnamese.
3. What does Chin want Song to find out?
(a) If America plans on moving into China.
(b) When they will assassinate the President.
(c) When they will assassinate Chairman Mao.
(d) When America is planning on bombing Vietnam.
4. According to Gallimard, how many American dollars were spent for every Viet Cong killed?
(a) Four hundred yen.
(b) Four hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Four million dollars.
(d) Four hundred dollars.
5. What secret can't Toulon keep from Gallimard?
(a) He has heard that Gallimard has a native mistress.
(b) He has heard Gallimard is leaving his wife.
(c) He knows Song's work.
(d) He wants to fire Gallimard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Gallimard's reasons for wanting to see Song naked?
2. How does Song respond when Chin asks how Song came to live in an exalted position?
3. What does Gallimard have to say about Chairman Mao's cult?
4. What does the banner state that is unveiled at the end of Act 2, Scene 9?
5. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)