|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
(a) She loves him too much.
(b) She is not worthy.
(c) She doesn't believe in marriage.
(d) She wants to concentrate on her career.
2. In Act 2, Scene 11, what does Gallimard want from Helga?
(a) A new start.
(c) A divorce.
(d) A baby.
3. What is one of the things about Song that Gallimard considers to be rare?
(a) She will pleasure him.
(b) She sings like a bird.
(c) She listens to him.
(d) She loves him.
4. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
(a) To submit to him.
(b) To want him.
(c) To leave him.
(d) To pleasure him.
5. According to Gallimard, how many American dollars were spent for every Viet Cong killed?
(a) Four million dollars.
(b) Four hundred dollars.
(c) Four hundred yen.
(d) Four hundred thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Scene 10 take place?
2. What was NOT waiting for Gallimard back in Paris when he arrived in 1968?
3. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
4. In the end, what was a reason for Gallimard's refusal to go to the doctor?
5. According to Song, what does happiness look like?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)