|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gallimard, who do the Orientals want to be associated with?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Whoever shows the most strength and power.
(d) China and only China.
2. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
3. What does Gallimard feel about his inability to produce a child?
(a) God is judging him.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) He is the woman of the marriage.
(d) God is laughing at him.
4. According to Chin, where does pollution begin?
(a) The West.
(b) The Orient.
5. What did Gallimard envision when he walked toward Song to strip her?
(b) Pinkerton leaving Butterfly.
(c) Pinkerton stalking Butterfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
3. In what city does Scene 6 take place?
4. Finish Gallimard's sentence: "Oriental women - when they're good they're very good, but when they're bad..."
5. What is Renee's profession?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)