|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Song define the Chinese?
(d) Hopeless romantics.
2. Where does Scene 7 take place?
(a) Chin's office.
(b) Helga and Gallimard's house.
(c) Toulon's house.
(d) Gallimard and Song's flat.
3. What is one of the things about Song that Gallimard considers to be rare?
(a) She listens to him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She sings like a bird.
(d) She will pleasure him.
4. Who do the Vietnamese generals plan on assassinating?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) President Diem.
(c) Chairman Mao.
(d) The president of France.
5. What does Gallimard want after Song announces she is pregnant?
(a) He wants to leave Helga.
(b) He wants to leave Song.
(c) He wants to quit his job.
(d) He wants to marry Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
2. What doesn't Renee like about China?
3. As Chin enters, what does Gallimard beg of the audience?
4. How has life in the West been for Gallimard?
5. According to Chin, where does pollution begin?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)