|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
(a) They do not like Ho Chi Minh.
(b) They want to be protected by the Vietnamese.
(c) They love the white people.
(d) They love the American president.
2. In what year does Scene 10 take place?
3. How does Toulon feel about Gallimard's infidelity?
(a) He approves.
(b) He finds it hilarious.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He denies it is happening.
4. What does Gallimard want after his encounter with Toulon?
(a) A night with Renee.
(d) A shoulder to cry on.
5. Where does Song say she will be when the audience returns from their five-minute break?
(a) In court.
(c) Where they least expect her to be.
(d) Right where they left her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is watching Scene 7?
2. What is one of the things about Song that Gallimard considers to be rare?
3. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
4. Why does Song believe women's roles in opera are played by men?
5. What does Chin want Song to find out?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)