Short Answer Questions Key
1. From what location is Gallimard narrating his story?
A prison cell in Paris.
2. In the first scene of the play, how old is Gallimard?
3. How large is Gallimard's cell?
4 1/2 meters by 5 meters.
4. In Scene 1, in what city is Gallimard residing?
5. In grammar school, what title was Gallimard given?
"Least likely to be invited to a party."
6. What does Gallimard consider himself to be?
7. What is the setting of Scene 2?
A party in a chic parlor.
8. What do the three people in Scene 2 think of Gallimard?
They believe he is not good looking.
This section contains 4,396 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)