|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
(c) Hoping for too much.
(d) A beating from her father.
2. Where does Scene 8 take place?
(a) The President's home.
(b) The Chinese opera house and the streets of Beijing.
(c) A prison cell and the streets of Paris.
(d) The Ambassador's home.
3. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
(a) The sweetest woman.
(b) The perfect woman.
(c) The perfect man.
(d) The most beautiful woman.
4. What did Gallimard believe Song was doing before they part ways at the end of Scene 8?
5. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
(a) Song's grandfather.
(c) Song's son.
(d) Song's father
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
2. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
3. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
4. What is Song's full name?
5. In Act 1, Scene 7, when Gallimard is speaking to Helga, what does he say about the Chinese?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)