|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
(a) A disco mirror ball.
(b) Shag carpet.
(c) A view of the rice fields.
(d) A view of the ocean.
2. What do the three people in Scene 2 think of Gallimard?
(a) They think he is dangerous.
(b) They believe he is a handsome man.
(c) They think he is inspiring.
(d) They believe he is not good looking.
3. Why did Gallimard get scared when Isabelle screamed that she was coming?
(a) He thought she meant someone was actually coming.
(b) He was embarrassed to be seen with her.
(c) He didn't want it to end.
(d) He didn't like loud noises.
4. Why did Gallimard cease to call on Song?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He was afraid of scandal.
(c) To feel the rush of power over a woman.
(d) To protect her.
5. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Song's full name?
2. In what year does Scene 6 take place?
3. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
4. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
5. At what time does Song call Gallimard?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)