|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Scene 6 take place?
(b) Present day.
2. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
(a) The perfect woman.
(b) The perfect man.
(c) The most beautiful woman.
(d) The sweetest woman.
3. What is the famous duet that Pinkerton and Sharpless sing together?
(a) "The Whole World Over."
(b) "The Marriage Duet."
(c) "The Lass that Loved a Sailor."
(d) "The Love Duet."
4. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
(a) She will serve him tea.
(b) She will fire the servants.
(c) She will love him forever.
(d) She will not apologize for anything else.
5. What do the three people in Scene 2 think of Gallimard?
(a) They think he is inspiring.
(b) They believe he is a handsome man.
(c) They think he is dangerous.
(d) They believe he is not good looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
2. How many women has Marc slept with since he got married?
3. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
4. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
5. Where does Scene 11 take place?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)