|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gallimard thinking when he is having sex with Isabelle?
(a) "Help me!"
(b) "God. This is wonderful!"
(c) "God. So this is it?"
(d) "I wonder who she is..."
2. What does Marc compare a pool full of naked women to?
(a) A barrel of monkeys.
(b) A fish pond.
(c) A scandal waiting to happen.
(d) A grab bag.
3. What does Song call Gallimard?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A cad.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A wimp.
4. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
(b) Full of pleasure.
5. What does Song get upset about when she enters the room?
(a) Her servants haven't taken his coat.
(b) Her servants are ignoring her.
(c) Gallimard is upset.
(d) Her servants haven't poured any tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song say about the soul of China?
2. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
3. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
4. In what year does Scene 6 take place?
5. What does Song think of the story of Madame Butterfly?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)