|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Scene 6 take place?
(c) Present day.
2. In Gallimard's fantasy, who plays Pinkerton?
(a) Comrade Chin.
(b) Manuel Toulon.
(d) Gallimard himself.
3. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
(c) Comrade Chin.
4. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
(a) She was very hateful.
(b) She called him "friend."
(c) She said she missed him.
(d) She said she would tell his wife.
5. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
(a) The perfect man.
(b) The sweetest woman.
(c) The most beautiful woman.
(d) The perfect woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gallimard thinking when he is having sex with Isabelle?
2. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
3. In what year does Scene 4 take place?
4. What is the setting of Scene 2?
5. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)