|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
2. What does Song call Gallimard?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A wimp.
(c) A cad.
(d) A tiger.
3. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
(c) The magazine model.
4. In Act 1, Scene 7, when Gallimard is speaking to Helga, what does he say about the Chinese?
(a) They are a people with a rich heritage.
(b) They are a young people.
(c) They are an amazing people.
(d) They are an incredibly arrogant people.
5. In Scene 1, in what city is Gallimard residing?
(a) Shanghai, China.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Versailles, France.
(d) Beijing, China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Gallimard get scared when Isabelle screamed that she was coming?
2. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
3. How large is Gallimard's cell?
4. In Madame Butterfly, how old is Butterfly?
5. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)