|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Gallimard get scared when Isabelle screamed that she was coming?
(a) He was embarrassed to be seen with her.
(b) He thought she meant someone was actually coming.
(c) He didn't want it to end.
(d) He didn't like loud noises.
2. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
(a) Gallimard walks Song home.
(b) Helga meets Song.
(c) Gallimard has been invited into Song's apartment.
(d) Gallimard kisses Song.
3. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
(a) She never wore underwear.
(b) She had beautiful eyes.
(c) She had the softest skin.
(d) She was a horrible person.
4. How many women has Marc slept with since he got married?
(a) Four hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
5. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) A servant.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A king.
(d) A beuracrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
2. What does Song call Gallimard?
3. What does Gallimard say about Song's performance?
4. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
5. How large is Gallimard's cell?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)