Quiz: Act 1, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Gallimard consider himself to be?
a) An old man.
b) A perfect man.
c) A failure.
d) A celebrity.
2. In Gallimard's fantasy, who plays Pinkerton?
a) Manuel Toulon.
b) Comrade Chin.
d) Gallimard himself.
3. What do the three people in Scene 2 think of Gallimard?
a) They think he is inspiring.
b) They believe he is not good looking.
c) They believe he is a handsome man.
d) They think he is dangerous.
4. According to Gallimard, who wrote Madame Butterfly?
a) Giuseppe Verdi.
b) Giacomo Puccini.
c) William Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan.
d) Richard Wagner.
5. Who plays the character of Suzuki in...
This section contains 256 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)