|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
(b) Hoping for too much.
(d) A beating from her father.
2. What is an important fact that Toulon wants Gallimard to know about their jobs at the embassy?
(a) The nature of their work is changing.
(b) Things will continue as normal.
(c) They will watch for spies.
(d) They will push for more power.
3. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
(a) A sweet woman.
(b) An older woman.
(c) A quiet woman.
(d) An heiress.
4. What is Song's full name?
(a) Song Gallimard.
(b) Song Long.
(c) Song Liling.
(d) Song Suzuki.
5. What event is going on in Scene 12?
(a) An opera performance.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A reception.
(d) A crowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gallimard, how many American dollars were spent for every Viet Cong killed?
2. What is the job that Gallimard is promoted to?
3. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
4. What does Song think of the story of Madame Butterfly?
5. What does Song say about Chin as she exits?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)