|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
(a) A beating from her father.
(b) Hoping for too much.
2. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four days.
3. Who plays the character of Suzuki in Gallimard's dream?
(c) Comrade Chin.
4. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
(b) Full of pleasure.
5. What did Gallimard replace with practicality?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, what was a reason for Gallimard's refusal to go to the doctor?
2. In Gallimard's fantasy, who plays Pinkerton?
3. What did Helga want to know about Song's performance Gallimard had seen that night?
4. What is NOT one of things that Renee's father imports into the Third World?
5. What does Chin want Song to find out?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)