|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Song's response when Chin wants to know how Song retains all the information?
(a) She was threatened with her life.
(b) She is an actor
(c) She was raised to do so.
(d) She is a woman.
2. From what location is Gallimard narrating his story?
(a) A prison cell in Paris.
(b) His flat in Beijing.
(c) A courtroom in Paris.
(d) His flat in Paris.
3. Which character is watching Scene 7?
(b) Every character in the cast.
4. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her shame.
5. What is Song's full name?
(a) Song Liling.
(b) Song Gallimard.
(c) Song Suzuki.
(d) Song Long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toulon ask Gallimard to do for him in France?
2. How does Song respond when Chin asks how Song came to live in an exalted position?
3. What does Song call Gallimard?
4. What does Song say about the soul of China?
5. How much does Pinkerton pay for Butterfly?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)