|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Scene 6 take place?
(a) New York.
2. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
(a) An act of violence.
(b) An act of desperation.
(c) A revolutionary act.
(d) A counter-revolutionary act.
3. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
(a) She was the first woman he ever loved.
(b) She was his sister.
(c) She was his first sexual experience.
(d) She was the first woman Marc ever loved.
4. What was Gallimard's instinct when he saw Song perform Madame Butterfly?
(a) He wanted her to be sad.
(b) He wanted to kill Pinkerton.
(c) He wanted to take her in his arms.
(d) He wanted to kill her.
5. What does Song say is undervalued in the West?
(d) Street smarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
2. What does Song say is one of a Westerner's favorite fantasies?
3. What event is going on in Scene 12?
4. According to Song, what does happiness look like?
5. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)