|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
(a) She was the first woman he ever loved.
(b) She was his first sexual experience.
(c) She was the first woman Marc ever loved.
(d) She was his sister.
2. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
(a) She said she missed him.
(b) She was very hateful.
(c) She called him "friend."
(d) She said she would tell his wife.
3. What does Gallimard believe about God?
(a) He is a man.
(b) He is all-powerful.
(c) He sees Gallimard's crimes.
(d) He does not exist.
4. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
(a) She wants to concentrate on her career.
(b) She is not worthy.
(c) She loves him too much.
(d) She doesn't believe in marriage.
5. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
(a) He is not very attractive.
(b) He looks just like his mother.
(c) He has his smile.
(d) He is very quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Scene 6 take place?
2. What did the doctor find was wrong with Helga?
3. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
4. What kind of woman did Gallimard marry?
5. In what year does Scene 12 take place?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)