|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
(a) He is not very attractive.
(b) He is very quiet.
(c) He has his smile.
(d) He looks just like his mother.
2. In what year does Scene 4 take place?
(c) Present day.
3. What does Toulon believe about Gallimard?
(a) He is tidy and efficient.
(b) He is too quiet.
(c) He will change the world.
(d) He is a passionate man.
4. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
(a) An act of violence.
(b) A revolutionary act.
(c) A counter-revolutionary act.
(d) An act of desperation.
5. Who appears in Gallimard's dream in Scene 9?
(b) The magazine model.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We must conserve our strength for the battles..."
2. At what point in the plot does Scene 8 pick up?
3. What is the setting of Scene 2?
4. Where did Helga go on the night Gallimard went to the opera house?
5. What is NOT one of things that Renee's father imports into the Third World?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)