|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what years does Scene 5 take place?
(b) 1986-present day.
2. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(b) My love.
(c) My life.
(d) One and Only.
3. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four days.
4. What does Toulon ask Gallimard to do for him in France?
(a) Eat a croissant.
(b) Sleep with his wife.
(c) Make some real money.
(d) Get a good night's sleep.
5. What does Song say she has never done before?
(a) Talked to a man.
(b) Invited a man up to her flat.
(c) Thought of any man the way she thinks of Gallimard.
(d) Sang for a white person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gallimard used to seeing play the lead in Madame Butterfly?
2. What is the famous duet that Pinkerton and Sharpless sing together?
3. According to Gallimard, how does Manuel Toulon think of himself?
4. What does Song tell Gallimard he was to her?
5. In Act 1, Scene 7, when Gallimard is speaking to Helga, what does he say about the Chinese?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)