|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
(b) A beating from her father.
(c) Hoping for too much.
2. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
(a) Song's grandfather.
(b) Song's father
(c) Song's son.
3. From what location is Gallimard narrating his story?
(a) His flat in Beijing.
(b) A prison cell in Paris.
(c) His flat in Paris.
(d) A courtroom in Paris.
4. What is one of Gallimard's reasons for wanting to see Song naked?
(a) It will remove the last barrier between them.
(b) It will prove her love to him.
(c) He loves her too much to settle for less.
(d) He wantsto shame her.
5. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) A king.
(b) A beuracrat.
(c) A servant.
(d) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
2. What does Song say is different about Gallimard that made him stand out in her audience?
3. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
4. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
5. What event is going on in Scene 12?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)