|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
(a) She had the softest skin.
(b) She was a horrible person.
(c) She had beautiful eyes.
(d) She never wore underwear.
2. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her shame.
(d) Her life.
3. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
(a) To leave him.
(b) To want him.
(c) To pleasure him.
(d) To submit to him.
4. What does Sharpless say will be engraved on Pinkerton's tombstone?
(a) "I saved a woman, here I lie."
(b) "I loved money."
(c) "I loved the perfect woman."
(d) "I saved a dollar, here I lie."
5. What did Gallimard believe Song was doing before they part ways at the end of Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gallimard thinking when he is having sex with Isabelle?
2. At what point in the plot does Scene 8 pick up?
3. What does Song say about the soul of China?
4. According to Gallimard, how many American dollars were spent for every Viet Cong killed?
5. What does Song hate about her audience?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)