|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gallimard ask Song after they talk about Gallimard's conversation with Helga regarding the doctor visit?
(a) If he should leave Helga.
(b) If she is happy with him.
(c) If she wants to marry him.
(d) If she wants to have his baby.
2. What is Gallimard thinking when he is having sex with Isabelle?
(a) "Help me!"
(b) "God. So this is it?"
(c) "God. This is wonderful!"
(d) "I wonder who she is..."
3. During the Revolution, what signs would hang in the windows of the clubs in Shanghai?
(a) "Whites only."
(b) "No dogs or cats."
(c) "No women allowed."
(d) "No dogs and Chinamen."
4. What does Chin want Song to find out?
(a) When America is planning on bombing Vietnam.
(b) When they will assassinate the President.
(c) When they will assassinate Chairman Mao.
(d) If America plans on moving into China.
5. What is one of Gallimard's reasons for wanting to see Song naked?
(a) He wantsto shame her.
(b) It will prove her love to him.
(c) He loves her too much to settle for less.
(d) It will remove the last barrier between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
2. What is Gallimard sick of hearing about the Chinese culture?
3. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
4. What does Song say she has never done before?
5. What does Song say is one of a Westerner's favorite fantasies?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)