|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Gallimard's instinct when he saw Song perform Madame Butterfly?
(a) He wanted to kill her.
(b) He wanted her to be sad.
(c) He wanted to kill Pinkerton.
(d) He wanted to take her in his arms.
2. What does Gallimard ask Song?
(a) "Who is Butterfly?"
(b) "Are you the one?"
(c) "Why me?"
(d) "Are you my Butterfly?"
3. In what year does Scene 12 take place?
4. What does Chin think about actors?
(a) They're all poor people.
(b) They're all homosexuals.
(c) They're all women.
(d) They're all weirdos.
5. What does Song think of the story of Madame Butterfly?
(a) She thinks it is the perfect opera.
(b) She thinks it is boring.
(c) She thinks it is ridiculous.
(d) She thinks it is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
2. From what location is Gallimard narrating his story?
3. What does Song get upset about when she enters the room?
4. What doesn't Renee like about China?
5. Who do the Vietnamese generals plan on assassinating?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)