|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important fact that Toulon wants Gallimard to know about their jobs at the embassy?
(a) They will watch for spies.
(b) The nature of their work is changing.
(c) Things will continue as normal.
(d) They will push for more power.
2. Finish the sentence: "We must conserve our strength for the battles..."
(a) "...we can win."
(b) "...we know of."
(c) "...we can't lose."
(d) "...we know how to battle."
3. What is Renee's profession?
4. What does the banner state that is unveiled at the end of Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "The Actor Denies and Dies!"
(b) "The Actor Serves the People!"
(c) "The Actor is Rehabilitated!"
(d) "The Actor Lives!"
5. What does Toulon state will not be part of Gallimard's job requirement?
(d) Good judgment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is Gallimard's cell?
2. What does Song say she has never done before?
3. Where does Scene 13 take place?
4. What happened to Helga on her way home from the grocery store?
5. In what city does Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)