|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song hate about her audience?
(a) Their teeth.
(b) Their smell.
(c) Their age.
(d) Their social bearing.
2. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
(a) Song's son.
(c) Song's grandfather.
(d) Song's father
3. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
(a) She will love him forever.
(b) She will serve him tea.
(c) She will fire the servants.
(d) She will not apologize for anything else.
4. In what year does Scene 4 take place?
(a) Present day.
5. What does Song call Gallimard?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A cad.
(c) A wimp.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
2. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
3. What does Song think of the story of Madame Butterfly?
4. In Madame Butterfly, how old is Butterfly?
5. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)