|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song say is different about Gallimard that made him stand out in her audience?
(a) He is a man.
(b) He is wearing a hat.
(c) He is wearing a tie.
(d) He is French.
2. What is the setting of Scene 2?
(a) A party in a chic parlor.
(b) A courtroom.
(c) A flat in China.
(d) The streets of Beijing.
3. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
(a) She was a horrible person.
(b) She had beautiful eyes.
(c) She never wore underwear.
(d) She had the softest skin.
4. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
(a) She was in love with him.
(b) She was lonely.
(c) She wanted revenge on Marc for rejecting her.
(d) Marc arranged it.
5. By whom does Gallimard believe he has been loved?
(a) The perfect man.
(b) The most beautiful woman.
(c) The sweetest woman.
(d) The perfect woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
2. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
3. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
4. What does Song say about the soul of China?
5. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)