|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
(a) Song's grandfather.
(b) Song's son.
(d) Song's father
2. In what year does Scene 6 take place?
(d) Present day.
3. What does Song get upset about when she enters the room?
(a) Her servants haven't poured any tea.
(b) Gallimard is upset.
(c) Her servants are ignoring her.
(d) Her servants haven't taken his coat.
4. What does Song say she has never done before?
(a) Invited a man up to her flat.
(b) Thought of any man the way she thinks of Gallimard.
(c) Sang for a white person.
(d) Talked to a man.
5. What did Helga want to know about Song's performance Gallimard had seen that night?
(a) She wanted to know if Gallimard had liked it.
(b) She wanted to know if Song sang well.
(c) She wanted to know if Song had a nice costume.
(d) She wanted to know if Song was pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
2. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
3. What did Gallimard replace with practicality?
4. In the first scene of the play, how old is Gallimard?
5. In Scene 1, in what city is Gallimard residing?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)