|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gallimard believe Song was doing before they part ways at the end of Scene 8?
2. In Madame Butterfly, how old is Butterfly?
3. How long did it take before Gallimard went to see Song perform at the opera house?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Four months.
4. What does Song say is undervalued in the West?
(c) Street smarts.
5. What does Song think of the story of Madame Butterfly?
(a) She thinks it is beautiful.
(b) She thinks it is ridiculous.
(c) She thinks it is boring.
(d) She thinks it is the perfect opera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
2. What does Song say she has never done before?
3. What did Helga want to know about Song's performance Gallimard had seen that night?
4. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
5. What is one of the features of Pinkerton's house?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)