|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song say she has never done before?
(a) Invited a man up to her flat.
(b) Sang for a white person.
(c) Talked to a man.
(d) Thought of any man the way she thinks of Gallimard.
2. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
(a) There is a natural affinity between America and France.
(b) The Americas should protectthe Orient.
(c) There is a bond of trust between the East and West.
(d) There is a natural affinity between the West and the Orient.
3. Why did Gallimard cease to call on Song?
(a) To feel the rush of power over a woman.
(b) He has no interest in her.
(c) To protect her.
(d) He was afraid of scandal.
4. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
(a) She said she missed him.
(b) She was very hateful.
(c) She called him "friend."
(d) She said she would tell his wife.
5. What does Chin think about actors?
(a) They're all women.
(b) They're all homosexuals.
(c) They're all poor people.
(d) They're all weirdos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song say about Chin as she exits?
2. What does Song tell Gallimard he was to her?
3. Which character is watching Scene 7?
4. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
5. Where does Scene 11 take place?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)