|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Song, what does happiness look like?
(b) A baby.
2. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
3. What does Song say about Chin as she exits?
(a) "What passes as a servant to the people."
(b) "What passes for a man in modern America.
(c) "What passes for an officer."
(d) "What passes for a woman in modern China."
4. What does Chin think about actors?
(a) They're all weirdos.
(b) They're all women.
(c) They're all homosexuals.
(d) They're all poor people.
5. What does Song say she has never done before?
(a) Thought of any man the way she thinks of Gallimard.
(b) Sang for a white person.
(c) Invited a man up to her flat.
(d) Talked to a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Song, what does Gallimard shame her with?
2. Finish the sentence: "...there's no guarantee of failure in life like ________"
3. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
4. What does Song get upset about when she enters the room?
5. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)