|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Gallimard cease to call on Song?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) To feel the rush of power over a woman.
(c) To protect her.
(d) He was afraid of scandal.
2. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
(a) A new name.
(b) A baby.
(c) An alibi.
(d) A job.
3. What is Song's response when Chin wants to know how Song retains all the information?
(a) She is an actor
(b) She is a woman.
(c) She was threatened with her life.
(d) She was raised to do so.
4. What secret can't Toulon keep from Gallimard?
(a) He has heard that Gallimard has a native mistress.
(b) He wants to fire Gallimard.
(c) He knows Song's work.
(d) He has heard Gallimard is leaving his wife.
5. Where does Scene 11 take place?
(a) The American embassy.
(b) The Austrian embassy
(c) The German embassy.
(d) The French embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Gallimard get scared when Isabelle screamed that she was coming?
2. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
3. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
4. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
5. What does Song say she has never done before?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)