|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chin think about actors?
(a) They're all women.
(b) They're all weirdos.
(c) They're all poor people.
(d) They're all homosexuals.
2. What does Toulon find irritating?
(a) France's cowardliness.
(b) France's imperialism.
(c) America moving into Vietnam to grab the territory
(d) America's growing angry attitude.
3. Why did Gallimard get scared when Isabelle screamed that she was coming?
(a) He didn't want it to end.
(b) He didn't like loud noises.
(c) He thought she meant someone was actually coming.
(d) He was embarrassed to be seen with her.
4. At what point in the plot does Scene 8 pick up?
(a) Song wanted to name the baby Peepee.
(b) Song begged Gallimard to marry her.
(c) Song asked Gallimard to leave Helga.
(d) When Song announced she was pregnant.
5. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Comrade Kang.
(c) Chairman Mao.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
2. What is different about the night that occurs in Scene 10?
3. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
4. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
5. Finish the sentence: "We must conserve our strength for the battles..."
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)