|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chin want to make sure that Song remembers?
(a) There is no homosexuality in China.
(b) Women are stupid.
(c) Women have no respect in China.
(d) Her acts are for the greater good.
2. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
(a) She was lonely.
(b) She wanted revenge on Marc for rejecting her.
(c) Marc arranged it.
(d) She was in love with him.
3. What does Chin want Song to find out?
(a) If America plans on moving into China.
(b) When America is planning on bombing Vietnam.
(c) When they will assassinate the President.
(d) When they will assassinate Chairman Mao.
4. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A king.
(c) A beuracrat.
(d) A servant.
5. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song tell Gallimard he was to her?
2. What secret can't Toulon keep from Gallimard?
3. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
4. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
5. What does Song tell Gallimard she feels about his presence?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)