|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
(a) He has his smile.
(b) He is not very attractive.
(c) He looks just like his mother.
(d) He is very quiet.
2. In the stage directions, who does David Henry Hwang compare Song to in appearance?
(a) Lana Turner.
(b) Rita Moreno.
(c) Nancy Kwan.
(d) Anna May Wong.
3. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
(a) To pleasure him.
(b) To submit to him.
(c) To leave him.
(d) To want him.
4. How does Song define the Chinese?
(d) Hopeless romantics.
5. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 7 take place?
2. What does Chin think about actors?
3. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
4. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
5. What does Chin want to make sure that Song remembers?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)