|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
(a) The Chinese are afraid of power.
(b) The Chinese culture is rooted two-thousad years in the past.
(c) The Chinese miss the old days.
(d) The Chinese are kept ignorant equally.
2. How does Toulon feel about Gallimard's infidelity?
(a) He finds it hilarious.
(b) He approves.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He denies it is happening.
3. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
(a) She wants to concentrate on her career.
(b) She doesn't believe in marriage.
(c) She loves him too much.
(d) She is not worthy.
4. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
(a) She will fire the servants.
(b) She will not apologize for anything else.
(c) She will serve him tea.
(d) She will love him forever.
5. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
(a) To pleasure him.
(b) To leave him.
(c) To submit to him.
(d) To want him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chin think about actors?
2. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
3. What does Song say she has never done before?
4. What does Gallimard claim about the Chinese?
5. According to Gallimard, who do the Orientals want to be associated with?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)