|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Song define the Chinese?
(c) Hopeless romantics.
2. What does Song tell Gallimard he was to her?
(a) Her greatest lie.
(b) Her only way out of China.
(c) Her greatest love.
(d) Her greatest acting challenge.
3. Why did Isabelle have sex with Gallimard?
(a) She was in love with him.
(b) Marc arranged it.
(c) She wanted revenge on Marc for rejecting her.
(d) She was lonely.
4. As Chin enters, what does Gallimard beg of the audience?
(a) To love Song despite her betrayal.
(b) To try to see it from his point of view,
(c) To judge Song for what she is doing.
(d) To side with whoever they see fit.
5. What is the name of the baby?
(c) Long Dong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song from Madame Butterfly underscores the scene in which Gallimard is reading Song's letters?
2. What does Toulon find irritating?
3. According to Song, what does Gallimard shame her with?
4. Where does Scene 11 take place?
5. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)