|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toulon feel about Gallimard's infidelity?
(a) He approves.
(b) He is disgusted.
(c) He denies it is happening.
(d) He finds it hilarious.
2. What song from Madame Butterfly underscores the scene in which Gallimard is reading Song's letters?
(a) "Butterfly's Death."
(b) "I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major General."
(c) "The Whole World Over."
(d) "Love Duet"
3. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
4. According to Song, what does happiness look like?
(c) A baby.
5. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
(a) Comrade Kang.
(b) Chairman Mao.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
2. What didn't Gallimard like about Song's second letter?
3. What is Gallimard's opinion of the baby?
4. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
5. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)