|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toulon find irritating?
(a) America's growing angry attitude.
(b) France's cowardliness.
(c) France's imperialism.
(d) America moving into Vietnam to grab the territory
2. What does Song get upset about when she enters the room?
(a) Her servants haven't taken his coat.
(b) Her servants are ignoring her.
(c) Gallimard is upset.
(d) Her servants haven't poured any tea.
3. What does Song say about Chin as she exits?
(a) "What passes for a man in modern America.
(b) "What passes as a servant to the people."
(c) "What passes for a woman in modern China."
(d) "What passes for an officer."
4. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
(a) There is a natural affinity between the West and the Orient.
(b) There is a natural affinity between America and France.
(c) The Americas should protectthe Orient.
(d) There is a bond of trust between the East and West.
5. According to Gallimard, who do the Orientals want to be associated with?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(c) China and only China.
(d) Whoever shows the most strength and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
2. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
3. Where does Scene 11 take place?
4. What does Chin think about actors?
5. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)