|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her shame.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her soul.
2. What secret can't Toulon keep from Gallimard?
(a) He has heard that Gallimard has a native mistress.
(b) He knows Song's work.
(c) He has heard Gallimard is leaving his wife.
(d) He wants to fire Gallimard.
3. What does Song call Gallimard's society?
4. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
(b) My life.
(c) One and Only.
(d) My love.
5. What does Chin want Song to find out?
(a) When they will assassinate the President.
(b) If America plans on moving into China.
(c) When America is planning on bombing Vietnam.
(d) When they will assassinate Chairman Mao.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea of Song's does Gallimard repeat to Toulon?
2. Finish the sentence: "We must conserve our strength for the battles..."
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
4. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
5. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)