|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chin want Song to find out?
(a) When they will assassinate Chairman Mao.
(b) If America plans on moving into China.
(c) When America is planning on bombing Vietnam.
(d) When they will assassinate the President.
2. What secret can't Toulon keep from Gallimard?
(a) He wants to fire Gallimard.
(b) He knows Song's work.
(c) He has heard that Gallimard has a native mistress.
(d) He has heard Gallimard is leaving his wife.
3. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
(c) Hoping for too much.
(d) A beating from her father.
4. Who is in the framed picture that Gallimard picks up?
(a) Song's father
(b) Song's grandfather.
(c) Song's son.
5. Who does Comrade Chin report to?
(a) Chairman Mao.
(b) Comrade Kang.
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "...there's no guarantee of failure in life like ________"
2. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
3. What does Toulon find irritating?
4. What does Gallimard say his job affects?
5. According to Song, what does Gallimard shame her with?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)