|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song call Gallimard's society?
2. What does Song realize Gallimard wants her to do?
(a) To submit to him.
(b) To want him.
(c) To leave him.
(d) To pleasure him.
3. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
(a) Her shame.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her life.
4. What is Song afraid of as she is entertaining Gallimard in her parlor?
(b) A beating from her father.
(c) Hoping for too much.
5. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 7 take place?
2. What does Song tell Gallimard he was to her?
3. What does Song call Gallimard?
4. What does Song say is necessary to counter a counter-revolutionary act?
5. What does Gallimard want Toulon to tell the Americans?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)