|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Gallimard cease to call on Song?
(a) To protect her.
(b) He was afraid of scandal.
(c) To feel the rush of power over a woman.
(d) He has no interest in her.
2. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
3. What does Chin want to make sure that Song remembers?
(a) Women have no respect in China.
(b) Her acts are for the greater good.
(c) There is no homosexuality in China.
(d) Women are stupid.
4. How does Song define the Chinese?
(c) Hopeless romantics.
5. What was one outstanding feature about Isabelle that Marc remembers?
(a) She never wore underwear.
(b) She was a horrible person.
(c) She had beautiful eyes.
(d) She had the softest skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Song, what does Gallimard shame her with?
2. What does Toulon find irritating?
3. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
4. Where does Scene 11 take place?
5. How was the woman Isabelle important in Gallimard's life?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)