|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gallimard describe his meetings with Song after her weekly performances?
(b) Full of pleasure.
2. According to Song, what does Gallimard shame her with?
(a) His devotion.
(b) His generosity.
(c) His understanding.
(d) His love.
3. What does Song claim she has given to Gallimard?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her shame.
4. What does Song promise to Gallimard after her outburst?
(a) She will love him forever.
(b) She will fire the servants.
(c) She will serve him tea.
(d) She will not apologize for anything else.
5. What character does Marc appear as in Act 1, Scene 11?
(a) A servant.
(b) A beuracrat.
(c) A king.
(d) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song say she has never done before?
2. What kind of baby does Song want to present to Gallimard?
3. Why did Gallimard get scared when Isabelle screamed that she was coming?
4. What does Gallimard start to call Song after their affair starts?
5. In Madame Butterfly, what is it that Butterfly fears from the Western man?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)