Quiz: Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what year does Scene 8 take place?
2. What does Song need from Comrade Chin?
a) An alibi.
b) A job.
c) A new name.
d) A baby.
3. What does Song tell Gallimard he was to her?
a) Her greatest love.
b) Her greatest lie.
c) Her greatest acting challenge.
d) Her only way out of China.
4. What is one reason Song gives for not wanting to marry Gallimard?
a) She doesn't believe in marriage.
b) She is not worthy.
c) She wants to concentrate on her career.
d) She loves him too much.
5. Where does Scene 7 take place?
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)