|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What son of Massasoit became Pokanokets' new leader?
2. Who had pledged his country's support to Philip in the fall?
(a) A German.
(b) A Frenchman.
(c) A Scotsman.
(d) A Canadian.
3. What percentage of the land in New England was suitable for farming?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 5 percent.
(c) 80 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
4. What did Bradford study the last days of his life?
(c) The Massachusetts language.
5. What ominous event occurred the night of June 26, 1675.
(a) An large piece of an asteroid fell on the ground.
(b) A meteor shower.
(c) Total eclipse of the moon.
(d) A midnight raid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became sachem after Alexander died?
2. Why was Massasoit sick?
3. Who had to intercede in an altercation between Standish and fishermen on Cape Ann?
4. What area had become Plymouth colony's one oasis of safety?
5. Who bought the Mount Hope Peninsula went it was for sale in 1680?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)