|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who wrote a book about the voyage of the Mayflower?
a) John Robinson.
b) Robert Cushman.
c) William Brewster.
d) William Bradford.
2. Who had to intercede in an altercation between Standish and fishermen on Cape Ann?
a) Roger Williams.
b) Thomas Morton.
c) Roger Conant.
d) John Cotton.
3. Who became the first English mayor of Manhattan?
a) John Leverett.
b) Francis Cook.
c) Thomas Willett.
d) Benjamin Church.
4. What evidence that the Indians had lived at Plymouth remained?
a) Bits of jewelry.
b) Skulls and bones.
c) Cooking pots.
d) Old fire pits.
5. Where were the Praying Indians relocated in Chapter 14?
a) The Caribbean.
b) An internment camp on Deer...
This section contains 982 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)