|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Bradford's "Of Plymouth Plantation" published?
2. Which colony had relied on friendly Indians from the very start of the conflict?
(d) Rhode Island.
3. Who decided to escape the sorry settlement of Wessagusett and find his way to Plymouth?
(a) Phineas Pratt.
(c) Edward Johnson.
(d) John Hamden.
4. Who began equipping the Natives Americans with guns?
(a) Edward Winslow.
(b) John Cotton.
(c) Roger Williams.
(d) Thomas Morton.
5. What group did Massasoit lead in his later years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What diseases afflicted the Pokanokets in 1634?
2. What did Bradford study the last days of his life?
3. Who bought the Mount Hope Peninsula went it was for sale in 1680?
4. How far away was the nearest Indian village from Plymouth?
5. In December 1675, who became the leader of over 1,000 English soldiers?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)