Short Answer Questions
1. What event, according to the author, do most Americans associate with the birth of the United States?
2. When did the Pilgrims sail to the New World in search of religious freedom?
3. What governing document was drawn up before the Pilgrims went ashore?
4. What Indian tribe did the Pilgrims befriend?
5. Who was the leader of the tribe that the Pilgrims befriended?
6. What happened after more than fifty years of peace between the Pilgrims and the Native Americans?
7. In 1676, what ship left the shores of New England?
8. What is the name of the war that occurred in 1675?
This section contains 3,498 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)