|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 16, The Better Side of the Hedge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did some of the Wessagussett settlers trade for food?
(a) Cooking pots.
2. What area did Jones likely follow as the Mayflower headed south?
(a) The breakers.
(b) The shoals.
(c) The continental shelf.
(d) The Edge.
3. What weapon did Squanto tell Massasoit that the Pilgrims could unleash?
4. Who was the settlement leader of Wessagussett in 1623?
(a) John Sanders.
(b) John Smythe.
(c) Phineas Pratt.
(d) John Hamden.
5. Who did Bradford learn died in 1625?
(b) John Robinson.
(d) Roger Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the most feared warriors in the Northeast?
2. What was constructed on the high hill?
3. Who succeeded Bradford as governor?
4. What ability had the Pilgrims temporarily ruined after the Wessagusett raid?
5. What did the Pilgrims wish they could catch?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)