|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 14, The God of Armies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son came to Plymouth on the ship that arrived late in 1621?
(a) The Winslow's son.
(b) Standish's son.
(c) The Bradfords' son.
(d) The Brewsters' son.
2. What was Cape Cod known for?
(a) Settlements of Indians.
(b) Wooded lands.
(c) Dangerous waters.
(d) Large schools of cod fish.
3. How close to Wessagussett colony was an Indian settlement?
(a) 25 miles away.
(b) 40 miles away.
(c) 15 miles away.
(d) Right beside the colony.
4. What isolated town was attached by the Nipmucks on August 2, 1675?
(a) Mount Hope.
5. What did Susanna and William White name their son?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did the Pilgrim's first Indian visitor spend the night?
2. Who believed that the only good Indian was a dead Indian?
3. What group of investors did Thomas Weston represent?
4. Who did Bradford blame for the difficulties the Pilgrims had paying off the colony's debt?
5. Who was the Manomet sachem?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)