|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 14, The God of Armies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of an Indian leader?
2. When did the Mayflower arrive at Provincetown Harbor?
(a) November 11.
(b) December 1.
(c) November 2.
(d) October 30.
3. What were the holes along the trail that Winslow and Hopkins traveled in July of 1621?
(a) Memory holes.
(b) Shallow graves.
(c) Mole holes.
(d) Storage pits.
4. Who became sachem after Alexander died?
5. What was Massasoit's first impulse to do with the English?
(a) Make an alliance with them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Curse them.
(d) Trade with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the most powerful Native leader in the region?
2. What was different about the trees in New England from those in England?
3. What nation did Massasoit establish during the years after the Wessagussett raid?
4. Who was to be the governor of the new colony?
5. What was the name of the settlement north of Wessagusett in modern Braintree?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)