|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7, Thanksgiving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What people were not affected by the disease in the area?
2. What weapon did Squanto tell Massasoit that the Pilgrims could unleash?
3. What evidence that the Indians had lived at Plymouth remained?
(a) Cooking pots.
(b) Old fire pits.
(c) Bits of jewelry.
(d) Skulls and bones.
4. Who was the most powerful Native leader in the region?
5. What is the name of the war that occurred in 1675?
(a) French and Indian War.
(b) War of the English.
(c) Wapanoags' War.
(d) King Philip's War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the Pilgrims considered asking to be their military leader?
2. How old was the most powerful Native leader in the region?
3. What was the first building built by the Pilgrims?
4. How many people died each day in February and March, 1621?
5. When did the Mayflower set sail for England?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)