|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 6, In a Dark and Dismal Swamp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a book about the voyage of the Mayflower?
(a) William Brewster.
(b) Robert Cushman.
(c) John Robinson.
(d) William Bradford.
2. Who allowed war to happen?
(a) Church and Andrew.
(b) Bradford and Church.
(c) Philip and Josiah Winslow.
(d) Massassoit and Bradford.
3. What is the name of the war that occurred in 1675?
(a) War of the English.
(b) King Philip's War.
(c) Wapanoags' War.
(d) French and Indian War.
4. How many men did not sign the agreement before the Mayflower landed?
5. What was the name of the Pilgrims' first Indian visitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men signed the agreement before the Mayflower landed?
2. What was William Bradford's occupation?
3. Where did the most powerful Native leader in the region live?
4. What was the first building built by the Pilgrims?
5. What is the title of an Indian leader?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)