|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 6, In a Dark and Dismal Swamp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Massasoit's brother's name?
2. What was Cape Cod known for?
(a) Settlements of Indians.
(b) Large schools of cod fish.
(c) Wooded lands.
(d) Dangerous waters.
3. What governing document was drawn up before the Pilgrims went ashore?
(a) Magna Carta.
(b) Charter of Plymouth Colony.
(c) Mayflower Compact.
(d) Plymouth Colony agreement.
4. On the voyage, how many women were pregnant?
5. Who allowed war to happen?
(a) Bradford and Church.
(b) Philip and Josiah Winslow.
(c) Massassoit and Bradford.
(d) Church and Andrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Pilgrims' first Indian visitor?
2. What did Bradford learn at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What member of the Mayflower crew decided to stay in Plymouth?
4. How long can Indian corn be stored without spoiling?
5. What group of investors did Thomas Weston represent?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)