|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2, Dangerous Shoals and Roaring Breakers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Cape Cod known for?
(a) Large schools of cod fish.
(b) Settlements of Indians.
(c) Wooded lands.
(d) Dangerous waters.
2. What governing document was drawn up before the Pilgrims went ashore?
(a) Magna Carta.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Plymouth Colony agreement.
(d) Charter of Plymouth Colony.
3. How many people were on board the Mayflower?
4. What is the name of the war that occurred in 1675?
(a) King Philip's War.
(b) War of the English.
(c) Wapanoags' War.
(d) French and Indian War.
5. In 1676, what ship left the shores of New England?
(a) The Seaflower.
(b) Little James.
Short Answer Questions
1. What formal and binding agreement was signed before the passengers went ashore?
2. How old was Bradford when he became uneasy with the way in which God was worshipped in Austerfield?
3. What was the author researching when he decided to learn more about the Pilgrims?
4. What group of investors did Thomas Weston represent?
5. Where did the Pilgrims live most of their time in Holland?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)