|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2, Dangerous Shoals and Roaring Breakers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who allowed war to happen?
(a) Philip and Josiah Winslow.
(b) Massassoit and Bradford.
(c) Church and Andrew.
(d) Bradford and Church.
2. What was William Bradford's occupation?
(a) Corduroy worker.
(c) Lace maker.
3. What group of investors did Thomas Weston represent?
(a) Virginia Company.
(b) King's Adventurers.
(c) Plymouth Company.
(d) Merchant Adventurers.
4. In 1676, what ship left the shores of New England?
(b) Little James.
(d) The Seaflower.
5. Who wrote a book about the voyage of the Mayflower?
(a) Robert Cushman.
(b) William Bradford.
(c) John Robinson.
(d) William Brewster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the author to write about the Pilgrims?
2. What Indian tribe did the Pilgrims befriend?
3. Who was the leader of the tribe that the Pilgrims befriended?
4. Where did Bradford go to worship when he became uneasy with the way God was worshipped in Austerfield?
5. What event, according to the author, do most Americans associate with the birth of the United States?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)