|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 14, The God of Armies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event, according to the author, do most Americans associate with the birth of the United States?
(a) Voyage of the Mayflower.
(b) The first Thanksgiving.
(c) The Mayflower Compact.
(d) The Revolutionary War.
2. Who began equipping the Natives Americans with guns?
(a) John Cotton.
(b) Thomas Morton.
(c) Edward Winslow.
(d) Roger Williams.
3. In 1676, what ship left the shores of New England?
(a) Little James.
(c) The Seaflower.
4. At the end of Chapter 7, who was launching a plan to become the most powerful Indian leader in New England?
5. What was the name of the Pilgrims' first Indian visitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the biggest problem with the arrival of another ship in November of 1621?
2. What did Edward Winslow do on May 12?
3. What did Susanna and William White name their son?
4. Where did Jones decide they were near as the Mayflower headed toward shore?
5. When did the Mayflower set sail for England?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)