|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 14, The God of Armies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bradford learn at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) His wife had drowned.
(b) Miles Standish had died.
(c) John Carver had died.
(d) His son had died.
2. In December 1675, who became the leader of over 1,000 English soldiers?
(a) James Cudworth.
(b) Josiah Winslow.
(c) Benjamin Church.
(d) Samuel Moseley.
3. How many tons of lumber were required to build a home in the 1650s?
(a) 14 tons.
(b) 12 tons.
(c) 6 tons.
(d) 1 ton.
4. Who began equipping the Natives Americans with guns?
(a) John Cotton.
(b) Roger Williams.
(c) Edward Winslow.
(d) Thomas Morton.
5. Who decided to escape the sorry settlement of Wessagusett and find his way to Plymouth?
(a) Edward Johnson.
(b) John Hamden.
(c) Phineas Pratt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bradford blame for the difficulties the Pilgrims had paying off the colony's debt?
2. Where did the most powerful Native leader in the region live?
3. What people were not affected by the disease in the area?
4. With whom did the Pilgrim's first Indian visitor spend the night?
5. Who controlled the part of Cape Cod where the Pilgrims stole the corn?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)