|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4, Beaten with Their Own Rod.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jones decide they were near as the Mayflower headed toward shore?
(a) Cape Cod.
(d) Hudson River
2. Where did the Pilgrims live most of their time in Holland?
3. What book tells about the voyage of the Mayflower?
(a) Plymouth Colony and the Mayflower.
(b) The Mayflower Saga.
(c) In the Hands of a Mighty God.
(d) Of Plymouth Plantation.
4. What was William Bradford's occupation?
(c) Corduroy worker.
(d) Lace maker.
5. What had killed many of the Indians in the area?
(c) Bubonic plague.
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Pilgrims do on November 12?
2. What treacherous area of water did the Mayflower encounter after 1 p.m. as they approached the New World?
3. In the 1600s, who tried to navigate the same treacherous waters that the Mayflower encountered?
4. What did Standish and the other men find on a high shore side hill?
5. How long can Indian corn be stored without spoiling?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)