Quiz: Preface: The Two Voyages to Part 2: Chapter 9, A Ruffling Course
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the meaning of Squanto's and Hobbamock's names?
2. With whom did the Pilgrim's first Indian visitor spend the night?
a) John Howland.
b) Governor Carver and his family.
c) Stephen Hopkins and his family.
d) William Bradford.
3. In the 1600s, who tried to navigate the same treacherous waters that the Mayflower encountered?
a) La Salle.
d) Samuel Champlain.
4. What group of investors did Thomas Weston represent?
a) Virginia Company.
b) Merchant Adventurers.
c) King's Adventurers.
d) Plymouth Company.
5. Whose son came to Plymouth on the ship that arrived late in...
This section contains 272 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)